Junior football, what is the future?

Burnie_man

I'm not sure any pressure should be put on clubs to get floodlights when they are not currently required for participation at tier 6 or below.
I keep repeating it, though, as there are so many misconceptions out there - for 62 out of the 63 teams in the West Region nothing will change if they join the pyramid. There are no negatives to it, but lots of positives and opportunities to develop your club if you wish to do so. Why any club in the West Region would say no to it is beyond my understanding.

I agree and I probably should of said encouraged rather than aim but I do think clubs should look at ways of improving facilities.

31 minutes ago, Talbot 1978 said:

The cavalry are out in force today emoji1.png

Listen If your posting on an open forum then I'm entitled to make an opinion like everyone else.

No names have been mentioned by me on financial gain but I see others are straight on the defensive, or I am wrong?

For others outwith looking in please look at this hread for what it is.

This thread is too slick, within minutes posters have got long winded worded suggestions with graphic detailed pictures to back up their idea.

I mean how quickly can posters put up images of league set up in different areas within a small space of time. Thats planned ffs emoji1.png

On that alone the alarm bells should be ringing out. This is a well oiled machine intent on getting what they want. Eternal hell and fire awaits for anyone to criticise or question their comments.

If I'm wrong you're entitled to your opinion.

Lastly I don't advocate the status quo and I know change is afoot but let the teams, clubs and affiliates decide that. Not some poster/s who the majority on here know anything about.

Wow. Screwball. Complete Screwball.

29 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

You're fucking nuts Isa emoji23.png

The league set-up I posted was a repost of something I posted up ages ago. There is no "well oiled machine" ffs

Who is making money?

Cannae be Isa. Isa was biased as f**k but you could see his point occasionally :lol:

1 hour ago, Talbot 1978 said:

No names have been mentioned by me on financial gain but I see others are straight on the defensive, or I am wrong?

Exactly, no names as you are quite clearly a coward.

YOU mentioned the financial gain and now you've been called out on it you have reversed at an alarming rate and allowed us to see you clearly for the repugnant troll that you are,  for others outwith looking in please look at this poster for what he is .  A coward who throws out allegations but who cant back them up with a single piece of evidence.

Either put up or shut up.

Edited by Jason King

Exactly, no names as you are quite clearly a coward.
YOU mentioned the financial gain and now you've been called out on it you have reveresed at an alarming rate and allowed us to see you clearly for the repugnant troll that you are. Either put up or shut up.
Sit down and behave straight on the defensive[emoji1][emoji1].
I did mention financial gain and that's my opinion.

Its like this thread, its based on assumptions and theories not actual fact as some would like it to be.

Now settle down [emoji1]

1 hour ago, ForzaDundee said:

No matter what way you look at it Perth and Tayport has to be Lowland (hence PH1-14 and DD6)

Agreed. I don't think it hugely matters whether you do it on Postcode or Local Authority but either way my view is that Dundee and Angus should be the flexible zone (to allow for Montrose Roselea) while Perth and Tayport should be in lowland. 

Although I can see why the existing lowland / highland split was agreed for good reasons and does give a better split of clubs than allowing Tayside into Lowland it is by no means a perfect line. 

There are two big flaws on the current boundary line:
Tayport being separated from Dundee is pretty daft. 

The split at Perth separating Jeanfield Kinnoull and Scone to the south of the line while Luncarty, Blairgowrie and Breadalbane are to the north of the line would be weird as well. Luncarty would literally have to drive past Jeanfield and Kinnoull to get to matches in Dundee. 

A Local Authority based system would be much better from that perspective. 

Cannae be Isa. Isa was biased as f**k but you could see his point occasionally [emoji38]
Aye but he was also barking mad. We're probably 1° away from a Nazi analogy again, then he'll be greeting to the Admins about GDPR [emoji23]

The cavalry are out in force today [emoji1]

Listen If your posting on an open forum then I'm entitled to make an opinion like everyone else.

For others outwith looking in please look at this hread for what it is.

This thread is too slick, within minutes posters have got long winded worded suggestions with graphic detailed pictures to back up their idea.

I mean how quickly can posters put up images of league set up in different areas within a small space of time. Thats planned ffs [emoji1]

On that alone the alarm bells should be ringing out. This is a well oiled machine intent on getting what they want. Eternal hell and fire awaits for anyone to criticise or question their comments.

If I'm wrong you're entitled to your opinion.

Lastly I don't advocate the status quo and I know change is afoot but let the teams, clubs and affiliates decide that. Not some poster/s who the majority on here know anything about.

.Screenshot_20190314-124803_Google.jpg

14 minutes ago, Talbot 1978 said:

Sit down and behave straight on the defensiveemoji1.pngemoji1.png.
I did mention financial gain and that's my opinion.

Its like this thread, its based on assumptions and theories not actual fact as some would like it to be.

Now settle down emoji1.png

Stop being a coward.

You made a claim, you cant back it up - you are clearly a liar and a fantasist. You've lost, the Junior "grade" is dead in the West and you are clearly very bitter about this for some bizarre reason.

15 minutes ago, ShrimpLok said:

There are two big flaws on the current boundary line:
Tayport being separated from Dundee is pretty daft. 

The split at Perth separating Jeanfield Kinnoull and Scone to the south of the line while Luncarty, Blairgowrie and Breadalbane are to the north of the line would be weird as well. Luncarty would literally have to drive past Jeanfield and Kinnoull to get to matches in Dundee. 

A Local Authority based system would be much better from that perspective. 

Tayport falls within the Fife local authority area so why should their proximity to Dundee count for anything then?  

What you're suggesting is simply replacing one form of arbitrary line-drawing with another that would throw up similar scenarios all over the place. The difference being that yours would make the existing regional divide even more lop-sided and therefore require another back of fag packet change to how the fifth tier works; a needlessly complicated effort to placate a handful of clubs who can't face the fact that being on the wrong side of the Tay marks a legitimate cut-off boundary in club football. 

Edited by vikingTON

Stop being a coward.
You made a claim, you cant back it up - you are clearly a liar and a fantasist. You've lost, the Junior "grade" is dead in the West and you are clearly very bitter about this for some bizarre reason.

Only person coming across bitter is you lol[emoji1].

You obviously haven't read my posts to see what my views are on this are.

Scuttle back now

1 minute ago, Talbot 1978 said:

Only person coming across bitter is you lolemoji1.png.

You obviously haven't read my posts to see what my views are on this are.

Scuttle back now

I have read your posts, you are a COWARD.

Please give us the evidence for your allegation.

5 minutes ago, Jason King said:

I have read your posts, you are a COWARD.

Please give us the evidence for your allegation.

Guys, I'll make this plea one last time - please stop engaging with her. Ignoring her will bug her way, way more than anything you could possibly post will and she will post anything to get you to engage. You know she's a troll, she knows she's a troll and everyone else knows she's a troll. Every reply breathes new life into her enthusiasm to derail this and any other Pyramid thread she happens across.

Just now, Black & Red Socks said:

Guys, I'll make this plea one last time - please stop engaging with her. Ignoring her will bug her way, way more than anything you could possibly post will and she will post anything to get you to engage. You know she's a troll, she knows she's a troll and everyone else knows she's a troll. Every reply breathes new life into her enthusiasm to derail this and any other Pyramid thread she happens across.

She is a he.

1 minute ago, Black & Red Socks said:

INdeed, I've now put the coward on ignore.

I'm shure when he supplies the evidence of his allegation then someone will quote it but until then......