*** ****** v **********

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Instead of coming up with fancy attacking corners McCulloch might want to focus on learning how to defend them. They got off with it earlier and clearly never took the warning.

Apart from Jones and McDonald Killie look rank.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Tremendous. Is it Fide who's been the Killie fan gloating all Summer about how great they look this Summer and how great McCulloch will be?

Seeing dreams get crushed amuses me.

RealityGuy.

Second clear header for Ayr in the match.

Relegation level defending.

Here's hoping.

He could have made the run from the halfway line and still got there before a Killie player.

Jones has been Killie's only attacking threat and his final ball has been awful so far. Deserved lead for Ayr.

He's the type of guy who'll just half someone out of nowhere and get himself sent off

Really impressed by our intensity. Geggan and mcdaid doing a great job on the flank and the young keeper looking solid.

Adams is absolute bomb scare but we probably need his presence. Wee Moore looking a tad rusty though.

Absolutely shocking so far from Killie. Dreadful

Really, and here was me thinking Killie were so much better than Championship or even worse League One diddies?

At least that's what I think you regularly point out down there eh? [emoji8]

Really, and here was me thinking Killie were so much better than Championship or even worse League One diddies?

At least that's what I think you regularly point out down there eh? [emoji8]

Given that we absolutely raped Falkirk (the perennial Championship club) over two legs about 15 months ago I'm pretty comfortable that we are. It's 45 mins into the season.

Archived