*** ****** v **********

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Given that we absolutely raped Falkirk (the perennial Championship club) over two legs about 15 months ago I'm pretty comfortable that we are. It's 45 mins into the season.

Genuine question, how many of that line up are starting today? You lot seem to sign hundreds of players every Summer

3 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Given that we absolutely raped Falkirk (the perennial Championship club) over two legs about 15 months ago I'm pretty comfortable that we are. It's 45 mins into the season.

15 months is a long time in football.  Think how many Rangers managers we've seen in that time.

Genuine question, how many of that line up are starting today? You lot seem to sign hundreds of players every Summer

Very few although that team did finish second bottom so why would you keep them?

4 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

You were also horsed (on your own midden) this time last year by the Championship's 4th best team.

So good you have not beaten League 1 diddies at Somerset for 20 years....

Very few although that team did finish second bottom so why would you keep them?

True. How can you possibly use a result a different team achieved in regards to your current team?

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

True. How can you possibly use a result a different team achieved in regards to your current team?

Rangers fans do that all the time.

Jones is getting a bit of a hard time here, few times he's been pushed over and got nothing. Never a penalty though.

Ayr fell out it a bit but Killie have nothing, except Jones. Ive seen that McKenzie countless times and can't ever remember him doing anything of note.

John Beaton absolutely loves the "player who goes down in a 50/50 wins a free kick" style of refereeing.

Archived