Football League 2017/18 season

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Total f**k up by Jordan Archer. What a shock.

I blame the defender. I've had 4 bottles so the hearing is effected but when the ball was crossed I thought I heard him shout for it. The defender leaves that and the 'keeper gathers comfortably.

Not complaining though and Boro killing off those scumbags's chances of promotion is just as pleasing as securing a spot.

32 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I blame the defender. I've had 4 bottles so the hearing is effected but when the ball was crossed I thought I heard him shout for it. The defender leaves that and the 'keeper gathers comfortably.

Not complaining though and Boro killing off those scumbags's chances of promotion is just as pleasing as securing a spot.

It is 100% the keepers ball every time. Even if the defender shouts keeper should shout louder! Have another bottle. :cheers

It is 100% the keepers ball every time. Even if the defender shouts keeper should shout louder! Have another bottle. :cheers

The 'keeper did shout, that's my point. The defender should have left it.

McInnes turns Sunderland down at the start of the season. Coleman in a much better job, decides to join them in a relegation battle, in November. He's only himself to blame.

He’s always been an arrogant little fucker, who lucked out with a Welsh team at the top of their game.

Glad he’s on the slide to irrelevance.

7 minutes ago, mizfit said:

He’s always been an arrogant little fucker, who lucked out with a Welsh team at the top of their game.

Glad he’s on the slide to irrelevance.

Can we call you Al ? 

On 28/04/2018 at 19:44, G_Man1985 said:

Most dribbles completed in a Championship game this season:

1. A. Traoré vs Bolton - 16
2. A. Traoré vs Burton - 13
3. A. Traoré vs Norwich - 13
4. A. Traoré vs MILLWALL - 12
5. A. Traoré vs Leeds - 12
6. A. Traoré vs Wolves - 11 https://t.co/ygMoN6RYRl

The boy is the best player in the league by a country mile. With even better coaching I genuinely believe he could be one of the top players in the world. 

Did anyone see Boro fans streaming onto the pitch in celebration of... making the playoffs. That’s real tinpot stuff. Embarrassing.

The boy is the best player in the league by a country mile. With even better coaching I genuinely believe he could be one of the top players in the world. 
Did anyone see Boro fans streaming onto the pitch in celebration of... making the playoffs. That’s real tinpot stuff. Embarrassing.
Better when Reuben Neves?

10 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:
1 hour ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Better when Reuben Neves?

I’d argue he is yes, but looking back he’s not currently “a country mile” ahead of him. Neves is probably a more complete player at the moment, but Traore could genuinely (and actually did last year, which made it all the more frustrating that he didn’t get a game every week) tear through the best teams in the country. 

Neves also has a far better team of players around him, which makes it easier for him. Traore is a one man team at the moment.

Archived