Football League 2017/18 season

3 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:
1 hour ago, J_Stewart said:

He’s a racist, homophobe and anti-Semite, so might as well roll all that up in to one handy label.

I'm not having that. Do stop making up nonsense. It makes you look even sillier than you already are.

Go easy on him Jimmy he knows everything about English football dog walking up in Aberdeen :lol: 

Sunderland v Accrington Stanley next season ! 

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sunderland aren't mathematically down are they? 6 points behind Bolton with 2 games left?

6 points behind Bolton and -4 worse on GD. They’re away to Fulham and have Wolves at home so they’re pretty much fucked.

9 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

Sunderland aren't mathematically down are they? 6 points behind Bolton with 2 games left?

Bolton play Burton next week so Sunderland won’t be able to catch up. 

18 hours ago, Brummie Clyde said:

Am I alone on here in not minding Sunderland and feeling sorry for their fans? 

Somehow you knew they wouldn’t hold onto the lead today against Burton.

No I like trips there. Good ground decent supporters. Board and owner have shafted them.

2 minutes ago, Jute said:

No I like trips there. Good ground decent supporters. Board and owner have shafted them.

Agreed hopefully they get themselves sorted and back up soon. 

Liam Boyce getting his 3rd goal since coming back from injury. A decent return from him given how long he'd been out for, and the quality of team he's playing in.

He'll piss all over League One next season. 

I'm not having that. Do stop making up nonsense. It makes you look even sillier than you already are.

Genuine bit of advice. If you want people to stop thinking you’re a bigot, stop using bigoted terminology on this football forum (and in life in general). It really is that simple. If you keep using the phrases that you do, people are going to keep thinking you’re a bigot. Your choice.

I’m still clinging to the unlikely prospect of Fulham finishing second and then I’d want to see millwall from the play off sides just for a new face. Cardiff, villa and boro all beige.  Bristol City would be acceptable also.

4 minutes ago, Latino Lover said:

I’m still clinging to the unlikely prospect of Fulham finishing second and then I’d want to see millwall from the play off sides just for a new face. Cardiff, villa and boro all beige.  Bristol City would be acceptable also.

Villa is always a decent away day and usually an easy 3 points but it’s got to be Fulham for me. Could cope without a trip to Den :lol: 

7 hours ago, jimmy boo said:
9 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

He’s a racist, homophobe and anti-Semite, so might as well roll all that up in to one handy label.

I’ve personally seen the anti-Semitic and homophobic posts. Can’t remember any racist ones off the top of my head, but it wouldn’t surprise me.

I’ve personally seen the anti-Semitic and homophobic posts. Can’t remember any racist ones off the top of my head, but it wouldn’t surprise me.
Any more of your nonsense and I may reconsider attending your make or break wee game next saturday!!

Blackburn sealed promotion back to the championship tonight at the first time of asking. Title still doable but so relieved at a quick return as the only way the club has ever being going in the last few years is down. 

This sweet man with the winning goal too.  Excellent 

FB_IMG_1524613600959.jpg.397e4fca901191092953149b5d9e39a7.jpg

FB_IMG_1524607550685.jpg.a2528df076cd792c379b31f465acd39a.jpg

Agree about Blackburn and Wigan. Decent fans both in the pubs before the game and in the ground during my visits.

Cracking goal from Callum Paterson against Derby.  Surprising comeback against Cardiff especially as Jerome actually did something of note with his two goals. I was sure Derby signed him just to ensure they definitely wouldn't go up again. Seems I'm one of the few that wouldn't mind Cardiff getting promoted purely as it'd be good to see another non-English club in the greatest league in the world.

2 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Blackburn and Wigan always seem decent enough lads and give us plenty of tickets so good luck to them.

Agreed BWV huge allocations and easy to get to get them up again next year. 

Archived