Premier League 2017-2018

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Strange that they're still trying to replace Alonso

Definitely. I think he's class but they definitely have to be looking for cover for him and Moses. You could see last season how much it hampered them when one got injured, although that clearly wasn't often given the table.

Shades of sevco the way arsenal are going on about the offside goal. Linesman getting abuse for 'guessing' the correct decision. Happy to brush off the 6 points they stole off Burnley last season and the handball last week as "it happens to everybody".

21 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Well, they could groundshare with some London team. The Football Association should not be providing a financial advantage to one of their member clubs.

Barnet's new(ish) ground is pretty smart, to be fair, and virtually the same distance from WHL as Wembley...

they could put up a trestle table with a few different cheeses on there and quintuple the price of admission to make the spurs lot feel at home...

hive-stadium-barnet.jpg

Very attacking Man City line-up up against a very defensive Everton one. The City team could easily be picked off on the break, but the creativity and pace seems almost non-existent in the Everton team.

Not watching, but I have no idea what you mean.

Both Man City and Man United will wear these wee bee things on their shirts this season in memory of the bomb victims. Totally get that. Everton are wearing them as well tonight.

So will every away team have to wear a bee when they play away to Man City, then? I quite get why Man City and United will.

I presume it's just because it's Man City's home game. Could be wrong though.

Is that why it's so foggy? Just switched the game on

Yeah. Didn't really think it through.

1 minute ago, Savage Henry said:

Both Man City and Man United will wear these wee bee things on their shirts this season in memory of the bomb victims. Totally get that. Everton are wearing them as well tonight.

They're Scousers. They aren't going to miss out on getting involved in a good bit of grieving when they have the chance.

Cheers. Assumed your initial post was a misprint now realised you are on about actual bees!

Archived