Mayweather vs. McGregor

BradHorse

Imagine sticking a tonne on a cage fighter stepping into a boxing ring against one of the most successful boxers in history - and boasting about it. yXAbrOQ.png

This is like some diddy bandminton or ping pong player stepping onto the tennis court with Roger Federer ffs.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The more I watch the build up the more I fancy McGregor to win..... every ounce of me knows Mayweather is the better boxer but I can't shake the notion that he's going to get beat [emoji85]

It's called 'being manipulated by the media'- the media that want you to believe it's a contest because they benefit financially from convincing people it's a contest.

Okay boxing-wankers.
I bet Conor McGregor will win at least one round and if he doesn't then I'll donate  £10 to charity.
Who will take the bet? Since you're all such confident arseholes.
£10 charity bet? It's not a big amount. And you should be very confident yeah?

Me. But we ain't guaranteed to see the scorecards afterwards?

It's called 'being manipulated by the media'- the media that want you to believe it's a contest because they benefit financially from convincing people it's a contest.

I know mate, I know it's all bullshit. Even watching the weigh in he has me thinking hes won. Now I'm thinking it's fixed so there is a rematch lol

Imagine sticking a tonne on a cage fighter stepping into a boxing ring against one of the most successful boxers in history - and boasting about it. yXAbrOQ.png
This is like some diddy bandminton or ping pong player stepping onto the tennis court with Roger Federer ffs.

You're the last c**t I'd be taking betting advice fae [emoji38]

"And finally, the most important part - checking form"

1 hour ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

Me. But we ain't guaranteed to see the scorecards afterwards?

You should know from experience that judges can give individual rounds to the most undeserving of fighters.

12% of bets are on the draw, how on earth can a twelfth of punters think McGregor can run him close on actual boxing unless the judges are bent.

1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

You're the last c**t I'd be taking betting advice fae emoji38.png

"And finally, the most important part - checking form"

Incredible how people are still hoodwinked by a blatant old whooshing post. Amazing. warnock.png

I had a dream last night that McGregor will win 6 rounds, Mayweather will win 4 and 2 will be a draw. Might stick a fiver on it if anyone knows a bookie that will give me odds on scoring so specifically?

Archived