Mayweather vs. McGregor

BradHorse

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, MarkoRaj said:

That's if it's a head clash it goes to the scores after 4. Prior to that it's a no-contest

I only saw a caption on the laptop with the phrase, "the fight only becomes official after 4 rounds are completed", no sound as I could hear the fight a minute earlier on the radio.

Mayweather stops McGregor, the fight goes a lot longer than most expect, McGregor lands 111 "punches" and "wins" the 1st 3 rounds, the ref stops the fight too early, Vince McMahon was obviously one of the advisors.

1 minute ago, JamieStevenson said:

Now that this is over can we get back to Eddie putting on boxing's finest shows.
We need Anthony Joshua. With an in ring performance from Neil Diamond. Would be scenes.

I think Neil could take him to 6 rounds.

1 minute ago, JamieStevenson said:

No way did McGregor win the first 3 rounds. I had him round 1 only.

Aye but Buncy and Co all gave him the 1st 3, I think the payroll is a lot bigger than we think.

It's certainly one to talk about for years to come, not the outcome obviously as that was a foregone conclusion as soon as the fight was announced. It's the fact that there's people out there genuinely stupid enough to believe, that Conor McGregor had a chance in a boxing ring against Floyd Mayweather.

Just now, MONKMAN said:

It's certainly one to talk about for years to come, not the outcome obviously as that was a foregone conclusion as soon as the fight was announced.  It's the fact that there's people of there genuinely stupid enough to believe, that Conor McGregor had a chance in a boxing ring against Floyd Mayweather.

There's more than enough mugs out there to make McGregor Paulie II a big bucks fight.

2 minutes ago, kiddy said:

Take it for what it was, an exhibition fight.
To class this as #50 is ridiculous.

In a way I'm glad it ended up being an exhibition bout, the publicity would have been horrific if McGregor was getting carried out with a bleed on the brain or something similar, probably wouldn't have been as glad if I had paid for it right enough.

Archived