Players you used to hate

2 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Yes Davie Bingham? Unless he changed dramatically he never seemed that type of a player at us.

Watson, off the pitch. Never heard any bad stories about him or Norrie other than acting daft. They did share a pub together and were best buddies. He wasn't well recently and missed the tribute night to Norrie. Hope he's ok now.

Aye I think Watson was just a drunken bum.

Hopefully he gets better soon.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, D.A.F.C said:

I could see how Watson could be a wind up merchant, he even mooned the raith support! 

Bingham though, nah don't see it. He's a quiet guy.

Bingham is one of my favourite Livi players, him and Fernandez would be my top 2, never seen Bingham acting arrogant, top bloke.

Dunno about Watson but Paul Watson is a dick, dunno why he acted like one when he went to Raith, never got any stick from Livi fans till after he went over to them gloating, since that moment he's had I tight. 

Latapy always seemed to play well against us, even at Dundee United.

Hate is a strong word, but didn't particularly like Chris Templeman, Anthony Stokes and Paul Hartley.

More recently, Hippolyte and that weasel Sibbald have been getting on my titties, for obvious reasons. Their faces after Dundee United parped them out the play-offs was lovely. 

Just now, DAFC. said:

Hate is a strong word, but didn't particularly like Chris Templeman, Anthony Stokes and Paul Hartley.

More recently, Hippolyte and that weasel Sibbald have been getting on my titties, for obvious reasons. Their faces after Dundee United parped them out the play-offs was lovely. 

Screen_shot_2015_10_21_at_165025.jpg

30 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Their faces after parping you at EEP wasn't too bad either...

Has their been a bigger c**t to play in Scottish Football than Nacho Novo? Glad we swerved him and he ended up in that famous Morton team [emoji23].

Used to hate Owen Coyle at this level because he always scored against us but looking back you have to respect him, scored for fun at this level.

51 minutes ago, bigmacDFC said:

Cammy McDonald for stamping on Prunty's head.

Paul Lovering. c**t.

Jason Talbot... megacunt.

18 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Totally forgot about Lovering. Absolutely glorious seeing him get bodied by Tony Wallace in the playoff final.

We have video evidence of Paul Lovering pretending Tony Wallace elbowed him in the face which is swiftly followed by Airdrie being pumped out the play offs by plucky Dumbarton. For that reason I can't hate Paul Lovering, without him I wouldn't have enjoyed that 6-2 aggregate win as much as I did.

Cammy McDonald however, file him in with Talbot under coward.

Dave Bowman for his disgraceful tackle on Alex Taylor, he only got booked but it was so bad that Jim Mclean subbed him almost immediately. Taylor had been Falkirks best player that season and if I recall correctly that caused a nasty injury and he was never the same player since.

Andy Smith too just because the big ungainly b*****d used  to score against Falkirk so often, I remember him scoring a winner for Clyde on a miserable night at Ochilview when he was in the latter stages of his career which compunded a miserable evening at the end of a terrible season. I'm sure he was the subject of  one of Chic Young's bizarre campaigns for international recognition when he was banging them in for the pars. He might even have got a B cap.

Hated watching us play them, generally a stick on that they got a dodgy penalty or we got someone sent off for a nothing challenge.
Also hated Ross Tokely and James Grady for finishing 2 good players careers. Was at both games and both challenges were shocking.

Forgot about those two, but yes they would both be on the list.

7 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Has their been a bigger c**t to play in Scottish Football than Nacho Novo? Glad we swerved him and he ended up in that famous Morton team emoji23.png.

Used to hate Owen Coyle at this level because he always scored against us but looking back you have to respect him, scored for fun at this level.

Didn't a Raith player put Novo up  in his house when he first came to Scotland and Novo ended up going off with the Raith players partner. To paraphrase Kevin Bridges he is 'The c***s c**t'.

Owen Coyle was a player I hated till he came to Falkirk and did all the things for Falkirk, score loads of goals, that had made me hate him at other clubs.

18 hours ago, Cerberus said:

The Clyde team circa 98-2003 around about the time Ronnie MacDonald took over and he signed a bunch of players from the juniors.

Utter bell end of a team. Dirty rat c***s.

My blood pressure is going up thinking about them.

Yep, Pat Keogh and all those other no-marks.  Thankfully Caley saw them off and you can all thank us for it.

1 hour ago, lionel wickson said:

Drew Busby.

He once told me his favourite moment in his career was scoring a hattrick against Dumbarton. It's always annoyed me as he's actually a lovely guy, but he definitely hates Dumbarton, probably because the dregs of the town pish all over his pub every week.

Pat McGinlay seemed to be universally despised by Kilmarnock fans.

He did leave half an Umbro boot lodged in Colin Meldrums head to be fair but even prior to that he was disliked.

Also - Neil Lennon.

Archived