Champions League 2017/18

lichtie23

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bernardblack

Gini is a baller.

Did he get relegated with Newcastle?

If so, would he be the first player to get relegated from the premiership then (potentially) win the champs league. Can think of plenty who have done it the other way round

The commentary is absolutely fucking brutal.

Collection of bell ends.

Honestly man, try and get it on Fox, it's amazing how much more enjoyable it is with genuinely impartial commentators!!!

2 minutes ago, bernardblack said:

Gini is a baller.

Did he get relegated with Newcastle?

If so, would he be the first player to get relegated from the premiership then (potentially) win the champs league. Can think of plenty who have done it the other way round

Can't think of anyone quickly off the top of my head but Milner and Robertson would both count from this Liverpool side as well.

Advertising has really got me this evening.   Drove 4 miles to the shop for a can of Pepsi Max, and I don't even like Pepsi Max!  

Guest bernardblack
Can't think of anyone quickly off the top of my head but Milner and Robertson would both count from this Liverpool side as well.

Very good point.

2 minutes ago, David W said:

Michael Carrick won the CL with Man U, after being relegated with West Ham.

Has there ever been another Scottish Lower League player to go on to a Champoon's League Final???

So, the answers no!!!
Plenty in the European Cup Final but not the Champions League Final!!!

2 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

Players like El Shaarawy make me think that when a player dives the defender should get to kick them for free on the next attack!

Probably sign for Sevco.

Archived