Champions League 2017/18

lichtie23

1 hour ago, jagfox99 said:

Back in the day Liverpool were more affiliated with The Rangers.

This has obviously changed over the years to the green cheek.

Not sure when this changed, maybe off the back of Dalglish move? 

Was under the impression it mostly changed when Celtic played them in a fundraiser just after Hillsborough. Dalglish would have had an impact too I guess.

ETA: No surprise to see PSG fall at their first major hurdle. They need to appoint a real manager and get rid of that bottle merchant they currently call one.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, accies1874 said:

Celtic fans will be fucking fuming right now. 

How about the Ev ... :P 

The older faces amongst the group I go with talk about the Kop chanting Rangers / Celtic backwards abs forwards. 

The friendly in 1989 was probably a factor but funnily enough most recently we’ve been to Ibrox 3 times for friendlies since the last one at Celtic Park in 1998 I think it was. 

2 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

The older faces amongst the group I go with talk about the Kop chanting Rangers / Celtic backwards abs forwards. 

The friendly in 1989 was probably a factor but funnily enough most recently we’ve been to Ibrox 3 times for friendlies since the last one at Celtic Park in 1998 I think it was. 

:lol:

3 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Rangers Celtic Citlec Sregnar.

What an odd chant. 

The league is over, the best players do it on the biggest stage. Champions league knockout is obviously the biggest stage in football. Ronaldo's stage.

They champions league goals have came in ties as well when some of them were in the balance as well, which makes it more impressive that he consistently comes up with them. I slag him for his “all about me” sometimes attitude but i would still rather have him in my team.

6 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

They champions league goals have came in ties as well when some of them were in the balance as well, which makes it more impressive that he consistently comes up with them. I slag him for his “all about me” sometimes attitude but i would still rather have him in my team.

Ahead of Liam Buchanan? Are you mad?

Tottenham v Juventus tonight. Fun fact- the first leg in Turin was 2-2.

If either side score more than the opposition they will win the tie and go in to the quarter finals.

0-0 Tottenham win tie

1-1 Tottenham win tie

2-2 Extra time and potentially pelanties

3-3 Juventus win tie

Any questions just ask.

10 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Tottenham v Juventus tonight. Fun fact- the first leg in Turin was 2-2.

If either side score more than the opposition they will win the tie and go in to the quarter finals.

0-0 Tottenham win tie

1-1 Tottenham win tie

2-2 Extra time and potentially pelanties

3-3 Juventus win tie

Any questions just ask.

89B99ACE-C502-4A42-9B79-913C41D053A2.jpeg

Archived