Champions League 2017/18

lichtie23

Cheers bud[emoji38] You're clearly one of the increasing army of the professionally offended.

I'm not in any way offended Jimmy.

I'm just pointing out the stupidity of using an anti-semitic term on a public forum.

Lots of black rappers use the n word in their music, yet I presume that you wouldn't use it on a Scottish football forum. Your defence is basically the same point.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, pandarilla said:
8 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:
They use it all the time at the football and you're on a football forum. Lighten up snowflake.

Great response. You're clearly a moron.

Insulting someone by inferring they have a mental disability? A brilliant piece of hypocrisy. 

Cheers bud:lol: You're clearly one of the increasing army of the professionally offended.

“Yid” is s potentially offensive and insulting term, probably best to avoid using it imo.

Not heard anyone mention Buffon for the goal, probably the only goalkeeper in the world who gets away without his role in that being questioned? Hilarious goalkeeping.

Aye I thought that too. I don't see why he went down to begin with, and then he wasn't exactly the most agile in his response.

2 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

“Yid” is s potentially offensive and insulting term, probably best to avoid using it imo.

This is the last i'll say on the subject but you do realise they call themselves the yid army etc?

Now, can we get back to the game please?

This is the last i'll say on the subject but you do realise they call themselves the yid army etc?

That logic isn’t particularly foolproof. More than happy to get back to watching the game.

6 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:

17 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

I'm not in any way offended Jimmy.

I'm just pointing out the stupidity of using an anti-semitic term on a public forum.

Lots of black rappers use the n word in their music, yet I presume that you wouldn't use it on a Scottish football forum. Your defence is basically the same point.

Just going to ignore this then?

Thick c**t.

Archived