Champions League 2017/18

lichtie23

1 minute ago, LincolnHearts said:

Fair fucks to the Juve fans for applauding that.

Totally spontaneous too. None of the stage managed 'Look at us. We're great' crap you get from other clubs.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Mr. Brightside said:

Similar to when the Man U fans done it for the real Ronaldo, after he scored a hat trick at Old Trafford.

And when the Chelsea fans booed off Iniesta in the last round:bag

I've always been a Ronaldo fanboy and I don't want to get into the old Messi/Ronaldo argument but there is no doubt, in my opinion, that those two are way way ahead of everyone else who has played the game.

Some people may say the "real" Ronaldo was better but I'm just not buying it.  Even with natural talent I would say the current Portuguese Ronaldo is better.

1 minute ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Says a lot when Espanyol fans regularly applaud him off and Real fans have even done it on occasion. Chelsea fans really are the worst.

They are. Remember being there when Xabi Alonso ended their 86 game unbeaten run at home. At full time the ground was half empty and they got booed off. 

Peter Crouch‏ @petercrouch 5m5 minutes ago
There is only a few of us who can do that

Crouch doesn't tweet too often but he has a superb, dry sense of humour.

6 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

2949f80b-3f65-4cdc-8eba-4fa57e8fd98f.jpg

As with my earlier post I love Ronaldo and not disputing the goal but, by the letter of the law, surely this is high feet/dangerous play?

Just now, SweeperDee said:

emoji23.png

Don't worry Sweeps I'm just mentioning it - if anything it shows how stupid the rule is.

(Assuming you are laughing at my post and not crying from a bush whilst watching your dad taking another beating)

Don't worry Sweeps I'm just mentioning it - if anything it shows how stupid the rule is.
(Assuming you are laughing at my post and not crying from a bush whilst watching your dad taking another beating)

Don’t think any opposition player is near enough for it to be considered dangerous play.

(shite patter)

Just now, SweeperDee said:

Don’t think any opposition player is near enough for it to be considered dangerous play.

(shite patter)

Is the guy closest to him not almost touching him or is it just the way the picture was taken?

3 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

As with my earlier post I love Ronaldo and not disputing the goal but, by the letter of the law, surely this is high feet/dangerous play?

Might have endangered an overhead camera I suppose.

Just now, welshbairn said:

Might have endangered an overhead camera I suppose.

The height is amazing.  He is well above head height its just amazing technique and.............well................everything.

Archived