League Predictions

23 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

I don't think he's your mate tbh.

Going by the reaction of Falkirk fans when they're not placed in the top two on these nonsense predictions we can safely say the second part of your post is also completely nonsense, sair one.

What do you mean? Me and Tarmo go back years!

So you're saying that the 2nd part of my post, the part that said that we've enjoyed pre-season, is completely nonsense? Sheesh, sair one!

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

Definitely seeing a more sinister side to the Falkirk fans sneaking in recently. Becoming very aggressive to other forum members. 

They really should reign in the abuse tbh. 

I don't get it, I actually think they could have a decent season as well. Definitely avoid relegation, possibly even a top 6 finish.

26 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Sounds rattled....

26 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Also sounds rattled....

10 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Sounds like a comment on Hibs prospects, are you on the wrong thread?

4 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

I see what you just did there..clever emoji16.pngemoji16.pngemoji16.pngemoji16.pngemoji16.png

Just now, roman_bairn said:

Starting to realise that it's a bit boring up there with the big boys then...or maybe your lot are just out of your depth at such lofty height.

Welcome back to you're real level with us diddy teams.emoji16.png

IMG_0139.JPG

IMG_0139.JPG.9a3d43daf7ec9d6c6d96459060dcbd3e.JPG

Between the same regurgitated pictures time and time again, or the standard response of so many on here of 'bite' each time they can't construct a response it's about time that you guys came up with something a bit more original.

But I'll leave it there as you obviously need the last word. Not biting at all.

Between the same regurgitated pictures time and time again, or the standard response of so many on here of 'bite' each time they can't construct a response it's about time that you guys came up with something a bit more original.

But I'll leave it there as you obviously need the last word. Not biting at all.

Ps. Meant to add [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Except Nathan Austin is kicking on from how he finished off last season after finally getting fit and Rory Loy is returning as a known entity having been a cracking player here before.

Stick to saving and regurgitating photos of underage lassies, or telling other posters they should commit suicide, you fucking creep.

Morton :lol:

So this is what it feels like to be the most feared team in the division, different posters from different teams all having a go trying to bait and trigger and poke the Falkirk behemoth with a stick.

1501099993142.jpg

He needs telt. Despicable individual who would be well suited to supporting one of the cheeks. His suicide patter and his retention of a photo of a child he doesnt know to use on an internet forum make me feel ill.

Your Liverpool-esque, mock outrage has failed to gain any credibility in the two months since your utter meltdown about Falkirk's bottle-job. Probably best to try another approach champ as you've had an absolute disaster here yet again.

1501100313101.jpg

Archived