League Predictions

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember the good old days when the League Cup had Morton fans tipping great things for the Paul di Giacomo/Andy Jackson, when they netted four goals each against Stranraer. That is the level of fail that the gormless Falkirk fanbase have reduced themselves to and the Glasgow Fair fortnight isn't even finished yet. 

5 minutes ago, virginton said:

I remember the good old days when the League Cup had Morton fans tipping great things for the Paul di Giacomo/Andy Jackson, when they netted four goals each against Stranraer. That is the level of fail that the gormless Falkirk fanbase have reduced themselves to and the Glasgow Fair fortnight isn't even finished yet. 

Morton :lol:

28 minutes ago, virginton said:

I remember seeing the Danish players in the Tontine and the Hole in the Wall knocking back the drink and playing the old slots they had then.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Which one of those statements is beyond the realms of personal preference?

Scobbie is about the most outlandish one, yet he would be unlikely to oust Peter Grant or Tony Gallacher. This means he or Grant has to play RCB. If neither of them are suited, then one doesnt play. Its a simple concept albeit a fairly even choice between the two with Grant being the man with his future ahead of him.

There is absolutely no way you can say that any of the other two comparisons are in any way outlandish. So whats your issue?

You do realise that his heid's just burst!

16 minutes ago, Tarmo Kink said:

In all seriousness to Falkirk fans (and all fans) I wouldn't take anything from the league cup group stages. We looked like killers in it last year, winning 3 games and drawing 1, scoring 15 goals and only conceding 3, even scoring 7 in a game which I'm sure Scott fucking Boden even managed a hatrick in.

We then went on to win the exact same amount of games (3) in the league between then and February, going out of both cups early and being relegated.

Mate, there's not a single Falkirk fan on here that would be surprised if we bomb in the league. We've enjoyed watching our pre-season though, for a change!

Gavin Reilly played 28 games and scored 5 in the Premiership the season before joining us. Rory Loy managed an almost as impressive three Premiership goals lst season. A true marker of Championship greatness right enough. 

You do realise that the plaudits being handed out to Loy from Falkirk supporters at the moment as as much do do with his work rate and creative play as it is his goals.

All I can say at this early stage is we appear to be doing more than ok with a front pairing of Loy and Austin.

Dundee United cannot say anything re the performance of their chosen front line at this point.

4 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

You do realise that the plaudits being handed out to Loy from Falkirk supporters at the moment as as much do do with his work rate and creative play as it is his goals.

All I can say at this early stage is we appear to be doing more than ok with a front pairing of Loy and Austin.

Dundee United cannot say anything re the performance of their chosen front line at this point.

Totally agree Loy is  great link up player and I wish him all the best 

1 hour ago, Tarmo Kink said:

In all seriousness to Falkirk fans (and all fans) I wouldn't take anything from the league cup group stages. We looked like killers in it last year, winning 3 games and drawing 1, scoring 15 goals and only conceding 3, even scoring 7 in a game which I'm sure Scott fucking Boden even managed a hatrick in.

We then went on to win the exact same amount of games (3) in the league between then and February, going out of both cups early and being relegated.

I think is Falkirk fans are too aware about how this works after being put out last year at the first hurdle, including a defeat to Stirling Albion, but then going on to finish above every single team in this forum in the league.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Except Nathan Austin is kicking on from how he finished off last season after finally getting fit and Rory Loy is returning as a known entity having been a cracking player here before.

Stick to saving and regurgitating photos of underage lassies, or telling other posters they should commit suicide, you fucking creep.

Hate to say it but VT has got you rattled. He brings a wee side out of you that we don't normally see.

11 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

He needs telt. Despicable individual who would be well suited to supporting one of the cheeks. His suicide patter and his retention of a photo of a child he doesnt know to use on an internet forum make me feel ill.

He hated St Mirren last week. He hates us this week. It will be somebody else next week.

The only thing he truly hates is himself. 

Mate, there's not a single Falkirk fan on here that would be surprised if we bomb in the league.

I don't think he's your mate tbh.

Going by the reaction of Falkirk fans when they're not placed in the top two on these nonsense predictions we can safely say the second part of your post is also completely nonsense, sair one.

2 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

I remember seeing the Danish players in the Tontine and the Hole in the Wall knocking back the drink and playing the old slots they had then.

That's pretty vulgar, tbf. You're lucky there aren't so many feminists on P&B.

34 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Hate to say it but VT has got you rattled. He brings a wee side out of you that we don't normally see.

Definitely seeing a more sinister side to the Falkirk fans sneaking in recently. Becoming very aggressive to other forum members. 

They really should reign in the abuse tbh. 

Archived