C**** on a Train

Bus into town yesterday with some junkie roaster on the phone the whole time. Talking to her pal about another pal who "loves him but isny in love wae him". Then the conversation moved on to how she's really glad she's met this guy and how she believes in "stuff like that".  Next was her talking about how she was having a urine test with the judge some point soon and how she was going to cheat it by saying that the reason whatever drug is still in her system is because it stays in for 28 days and how she'll just take it anyway. In between all this she was planning on how to meet the person on the other end of the phone and neither of them seemed to have a clue where or when they were meeting despite talking about it for 20 minutes. Whole rest of the bus was silent while she goes on in the junkiest, neddiest, scummiest Glasgow accent ever. 

^^^ junkies on a bus thread for this pish

12 hours ago, The Golden God said:

Bus into town yesterday with some junkie roaster on the phone the whole time. Talking to her pal about another pal who "loves him but isny in love wae him". Then the conversation moved on to how she's really glad she's met this guy and how she believes in "stuff like that".  Next was her talking about how she was having a urine test with the judge some point soon and how she was going to cheat it by saying that the reason whatever drug is still in her system is because it stays in for 28 days and how she'll just take it anyway. In between all this she was planning on how to meet the person on the other end of the phone and neither of them seemed to have a clue where or when they were meeting despite talking about it for 20 minutes. Whole rest of the bus was silent while she goes on in the junkiest, neddiest, scummiest Glasgow accent ever. 

I suppose you wouldn't have minded so much if she hadn't been the driver.

c**t on a tram telling it how it is this morning.  "If I've learned one thing from my 10 years in this industry, it is how shit the people running it are. It gave me hope in my early 20s that I was already better than them and therefore it's only a matter of time until I get to the top". 

I sincerely hope that absolutely no c**t in his organisation shares this less than neutral view of his talents.  Absolute c**t material who is bound to be making lives miserable whilst he climbs his steaming corporate dung hill.  c**t! 

Edited by HTG

As much as I hate crawling through roadworks and traffic lights in the car every day on the way to work, it is absolute bliss not to have to sit and absorb the sights, sounds and smells of your average weekday morning on public transport.

On 11/21/2017 at 09:18, Jason King said:

Can we include the ticket seller as the c**t on the train?

Ticket machine not working at the unmanned station so its buy on the train time - get on the train, look for ticket seller but she has decanted to that little cab at the rear of the train and doesn't come out until we reach the terminus. Thus a train load of people have to queue up and buy tickets from one guy with a machine that he clearly doesn't know how to work before we can get through the barriers.

Utter c**t.

This happens all the time. One reason I wasn't exactly happy when they went on strike and talked up about customer service and passenger safety. A lot of them tend to hide in cabs.  

This happens all the time. One reason I wasn't exactly happy when they went on strike and talked up about customer service and passenger safety. A lot of them tend to hide in cabs.  

I can't comment on TE's but Conductors have to open the doors at the back of the train when they arrive at the final destination therefore won't be anywhere near the front at that time. The doors are far more important than selling tickets so if the train is heaving the Guard won't try fighting through the crowd for fear of not being at the door when the train arrives at a station - he'll get in far more bother if the train is sitting on a platform without energising the doors than he would for not selling a couple more tickets.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

I can't comment on TE's but Conductors have to open the doors at the back of the train when they arrive at the final destination therefore won't be anywhere near the front at that time. The doors are far more important than selling tickets so if the train is heaving the Guard won't try fighting through the crowd for fear of not being at the door when the train arrives at a station - he'll get in far more bother if the train is sitting on a platform without energising the doors than he would for not selling a couple more tickets.

Understandable at busy times, but some don't make any effort at all to sell tickets even off-peak. That said it gives me free rides to work on occasion so there is a plus. 

You get better guards than others, some really do well and get a load of tickets done, but others it seems can't be bothered. 

Understandable at busy times, but some don't make any effort at all to sell tickets even off-peak. That said it gives me free rides to work on occasion so there is a plus. 
You get better guards than others, some really do well and get a load of tickets done, but others it seems can't be bothered. 

I can't argue with that [emoji38]

On ‎23‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 13:40, flyingscot said:

Happened again this morning, luckily I had a ticket today but there was a woman at the gates giving the ticket man what for around the fact that the conductor hadn't been round the train at all to sell tickets or make any sort of announcement.

She was right, in my 15 minutes on the relatively quiet train he wasn't anywhere in our carriage.

i walked to the station with my waterproof trews on this morning.
I was quite windy following last nights home made onion gravy washed down with mcewans champion and old peculiar.

It turns out that plastic trousers not only do a splendid job of keeping rain out, but they also retain and concentrate flatulence.

I was a smelly c''t on a train.

I apologise to anyone who was affected by the issues raised in this post.

Just now, Hillonearth said:

Sometimes train related cuntery can backfire - you could almost say it can be cunterproductive.

Waiting in a queue to get through at the Central Station barriers this morning - I was next up when someone behind my right shoulder who I'm guessing had been trying to be part of two queues at once leaned right round me and stuck in his ticket.

I think in his mind I was meant to stand aside and let him through. 

Back in the real world  I walked through and let the gate shut on him, his ticket swallowed.

3rd rate Magee tale.