C**** on a Train

40 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Fairly minor, but some guy had plonked his bag on my reserved seat this morning then fell asleep. There were plenty of other seats so would have felt a right c**t waking him up.

Funny how the people who are on seats they shouldn't be are always sleeping. I'd have "woken" him out of spite.

Rush hour train going through central this morning. As it pulls in there's a wee woman standing at the door. Doors open and she doesn't move, guy behind her politely says that the doors have opened so she can get off in case she's been daydreaming or something, and she responds "oh, I'm not gettting off", whilst standing blocking the door of a fairly busy train at the stop where the vast majority want off. Enjoyed it far too much when people, in bemusement and panic that the doors would close, just surged forward and caused her to be thrown from the train. Unfortunately she will have been able to get back on after the rush of people, as the only thing that could have made it better would be the doors closing and leaving her at central.

Bag on the seat ‘sleeping’ seems to be a new craze. These people deserve to be rudely awakened by vigorous shaking, then to have c**t screamed into their face at least 3 times. The train companies should train their ticket inspectors to carry out this much required task.

47 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Bag on the seat ‘sleeping’ seems to be a new craze. These people deserve to be rudely awakened by vigorous shaking, then to have c**t screamed into their face at least 3 times. The train companies should train their ticket inspectors to carry out this much required task.

Either that or  'Excuse me, sir.  Your bag occupied that seat between Queen Street and Stirling. That'll be 7.28 for its ticket, please'.

Either that or  'Excuse me, sir.  Your bag occupied that seat between Queen Street and Stirling. That'll be 7.28 for its ticket, please'.

It was a Miss this morning, or in the vernacular of your standard P&B misogynist an averagey looking cocktease.

3 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

Alternatively pick up the bag and drop it in the owner's lap. Bonus points if it's a heavy briefcase.

This is a c**t not on a train -

awaiting my train on the platform in Glasgow the train on the next platform was ready to depart - meanwhile a young man (early 20s) is walking up the platform, he goes to get in the door but then decides to walk up to the next door....

...you can guess what happens next - doors close and the train pulls out before he gets there. Cue some angry language at Scotrail staff whilst the other platform tries not to snigger.

Dundee station having come back watching the mighty Arabs lose to Ra Peepal. Guess which fans (4 off) and their takeaways pushed their way onto the south bound not waiting for the travs to disembark from the carriage soss they could get seats with a table? Many angry travs getting off angry at said bloo noses.
Seen a few fights on trains and sat beside some annoying c**ts in my time. People who claim the whole table as there's either with their laptop or a fucking newspaper that takes up half the carriage are the worst offenders and yes it was me who set fire to a Glasgow Herold which was right in my face on the Ayr line!!!

Your last point is completely justifiable.

• 3 weeks later...