C**** on a Train

On 30/01/2018 at 15:46, Torpar said:

While that would be annoying, I want to make a few points.

1. Anyone using the term "wackadoodle" deserves no sympathy. Not for anything. Even if they are some maple-syrup drinking yokel.

2. Anyone still getting the train to work at 08.40, particularly if, as the article says, these scenes are a regular occurrence, also deserves no sympathy.  Get out of bed sooner, you lazy fuckers!

2 hours ago, Bold Rover said:
3 hours ago, virginton said:
A city having more than one train hub is not unusual and really isn't a deficiency.  

It would be better with a single station, but I accept that that won't be happening. Cf Edinburgh, York, Leeds...

I kind of agree, but to be fair they are all quite a bit smaller. I think I'm right in saying that Glasgow used to have 3 hubs, until the giant old St Enoch station was closed. So at least it's a bit easier now.

I kind of agree, but to be fair they are all quite a bit smaller. I think I'm right in saying that Glasgow used to have 3 hubs, until the giant old St Enoch station was closed. So at least it's a bit easier now.
Glasgow used to have 4 stations Central, Queen Street, St Enoch and Buchanan Street(Buchanan House and the Glasgow Caledonian University campus is now on the site of the old station)

15 hours ago, milton75 said:

While that would be annoying, I want to make a few points.

1. Anyone using the term "wackadoodle" deserves no sympathy. Not for anything. Even if they are some maple-syrup drinking yokel.

2. Anyone still getting the train to work at 08.40, particularly if, as the article says, these scenes are a regular occurrence, also deserves no sympathy.  Get out of bed sooner, you lazy fuckers!

I can't defend the use of wackadoodle but yokel doesn't really apply to someone living in a city with a population bigger than Scotland.  And in defence of the 8.40 guy, there's a good chance he was there well before 8.40 but the few trains that came were packed or bypassing the stations. And of all the things you picked out from that report, you missed 'Emily who knits and quilts. Ban the Nazis.' Her twitter feed is some read.

Two c****s, man and a woman on the train this morning standing either side of the door, pretty much blocking it. Train stops at Jane station and a larger Caribbean woman  makes a dash to get on the train as the doors closing chime goes, runs full on into the woman blocking the door and send her to the floor.  The door blocker looked annoyed for a split second then seems to recognise it was all her fault. 

Utter cùnt near me reading this.
Apparently it's  a self help guide to getting the best from everyone.
2018-02-02-15-45-55-.jpg.7f180e351c83e8601d74c5015fa4f846.jpg
Obviously some sort of middle management w**k who's either trying to work out how to gets the plebs below him to work for him thus improving his chances of promotion , or trying to get the senior management wanks above him to like him thus improving his chances of promotion.

4 minutes ago, JamesP_81 said:
45 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:
Utter cùnt near me reading this.
Apparently it's  a self help guide to getting the best from everyone.
2018-02-02-15-45-55-.jpg.7f180e351c83e8601d74c5015fa4f846.jpg

Obviously some sort of middle management w**k who's either trying to work out how to gets the plebs below him to work for him thus improving his chances of promotion , or trying to get the senior management wanks above him to like him thus improving his chances of promotion.

Got off at Edinburgh, discussing rugby with his cùnty pal.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

Bad times this morning on the train; bank of three seats with me at the window and a guy on the outside.
At Mount Florida, a 20+ stone womanquake got on and headed  straight for the empty seat. Surely she realised she wouldn't fit in the space between us?
Nope...she impacted into it like an asteroid causing a mass extinction.
I ended up against the window like a bluebottle hit by a newspaper, and the poor guy on the outside was left hanging on by about half a cheek.
And of course if you said anything about it you'd be the c*nt and get called out for fat shaming . I'm all for equal rights for fat people but that doesn't extend to them thinking it's ok to park their arse somewhere it clearly doesn't fit .

36 minutes ago, Hillonearth said:

Bad times this morning on the train; bank of three seats with me at the window and a guy on the outside.

At Mount Florida, a 20+ stone womanquake got on and headed  straight for the empty seat. Surely she realised she wouldn't fit in the space between us?

Nope...she impacted into it like an asteroid causing a mass extinction.

I ended up against the window like a bluebottle hit by a newspaper, and the poor guy on the outside was left hanging on by about half a cheek.

If it should ever look like happening again, with a wink, say to the other guy to move into the middle, seeing a heifer try to balance on her kipper will cheer you up for the week.

And of course if you said anything about it you'd be the c*nt and get called out for fat shaming . I'm all for equal rights for fat people but that doesn't extend to them thinking it's ok to park their arse somewhere it clearly doesn't fit .

I think if their arse takes up two seats they don't deserve equal rights, they should be charged for all the space they take. I'd be fizzing if I got lumbered next to some fat b*****d on a long haul flight. Being morbidly obese isn't an illness, it's a choice.

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

I think if their arse takes up two seats they don't deserve equal rights, they should be charged for all the space they take. I'd be fizzing if I got lumbered next to some fat b*****d on a long haul flight. Being morbidly obese isn't an illness, it's a choice.

My arse isn't big but my shoulders are wide, which is just as encroaching for fellow passengers. If it doesn't cost too much I usually pay extra for an aisle seat so I can slant away a bit, and stretch my legs tbf.

The flight situation is absolutely like a red rag to a bull for me ! I get shafted for a small fortune if my bag's 2kg overweight but I can get a guy 50kgs heavier than me pay nothing extra and gets to use my armrest as well!!
You have the power to start something here , start charging a fare for every seat a cheek is on. You could get some simple and catchy slogan as well as a badge on your uniform , something like ' if you don't fit then you don't sit ' should do for starters . You'll be a hero.

The flight situation is absolutely like a red rag to a bull for me ! I get shafted for a small fortune if my bag's 2kg overweight but I can get a guy 50kgs heavier than me pay nothing extra and gets to use my armrest as well!!
You have the power to start something here , start charging a fare for every seat a cheek is on. You could get some simple and catchy slogan as well as a badge on your uniform , something like ' if you don't fit then you don't sit ' should do for starters . You'll be a hero.

"You a fat f**k? Pay the extra buck!"