The Celtic All Seasons thread

12 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Decision is all yours .

Really boils down to do  you think you will pull off a khaki green north face in your middle age.

I’d imagine most folk can pull off a generic jacket.

Wether or not they want to…

Edited by stressball

2 hours ago, Clown Job said:

They Irish flags really annoyed you didn’t they?

The Irish flags on Sunday should be looked upon in the same way as Rangers splattering “OLD FIRM” all over Ibrox at the league game between the teams, pathetic and embarrassing.

23 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

The Irish flags on Sunday should be looked upon in the same way as Rangers splattering “OLD FIRM” all over Ibrox at the league game between the teams, pathetic and embarrassing.

David stop thinking about your own team i'm sure the top 6 is achievable next season. 

28 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Never fails to amaze me how upset people get over seeing an Irish flag in this country.

Now that is pathetic and embarrassing 

1 minute ago, Clown Job said:

Never fails to amaze me how upset people get over seeing an Irish flag in this country.

Now that is pathetic and embarrassing 

We’ve all got our different opinions. However, your’s, unlike mine, is wrong.

4 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Lie to yourself if you must. 

Only Celtic fans think that it was a great idea to fly thousands of foreign flags prior to a Scottish Cup semi final. Ukraine flags, however, would have been acceptable.

42 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

"But....but....but ... Celtic trademarked it............"

Now this is tedium. I will repeat again... the term 'Old Firm' is a satirical , not particularly endearing nick-name give to 'Rangers,Celtic Ltd' in the early years of the 20th Century as the unholy cartel took control over Scottish football and conned their ever gullible fan base out of yet more money.  Neither Celtic nor Rangers came up with the term 'Old Firm'. It is not theirs to either claim or indeed disown. They can cease to use the phrase all they want. The rest of Scottish football will know them by their actions and for us , as long as two football clubs calling themselves Celtic & Rangers exist we will call them by their collective nick-name. So please, however else you may wish to insult me, do not insult me by trying to tell me who or what 'The Old Firm' are.  That is not your call (or indeed Jim Traynor's - see what I did there) to make.

20 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

0BC69C72-18E7-4622-B586-1BD0B77F2BD2.jpeg

Am I supposed to know who these people are, because I have no idea. Can you enlighten me? If you start from the top left and work your way down to the bottom right that would be perfect. Cheers.

7 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Am I supposed to know who these people are, because I have no idea. Can you enlighten me? If you start from the top left and work your way down to the bottom right that would be perfect. Cheers.

Happy to help 

They’re gammons, and that’s what you sound like moaning about seeing an Ireland flag.

32 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

Out of curiosity are you actually Irish? 

You seem to get very agitated by this topic so just wondering if it's something you have had personal issues with in the past or something? 

Nope 

But unfortunately I’ve suffered plenty of abused from people who believe I am based on my name.

So I do sympathise with people who are or have Irish heritage. 

25 minutes ago, kennie makevin said:

Now this is tedium. I will repeat again... the term 'Old Firm' is a satirical , not particularly endearing nick-name give to 'Rangers,Celtic Ltd' in the early years of the 20th Century as the unholy cartel took control over Scottish football and conned their ever gullible fan base out of yet more money.  Neither Celtic nor Rangers came up with the term 'Old Firm'. It is not theirs to either claim or indeed disown. They can cease to use the phrase all they want. The rest of Scottish football will know them by their actions and for us , as long as two football clubs calling themselves Celtic & Rangers exist we will call them by their collective nick-name. So please, however else you may wish to insult me, do not insult me by trying to tell me who or what 'The Old Firm' are.  That is not your call (or indeed Jim Traynor's - see what I did there) to make.

sam winchester yawn GIF

I heard Maloney been sacked ..all over the Hibs thread . You should have a look