The Celtic All Seasons thread

46 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

you sit watching a thread to see who is typing? 

That’s sad as f**k mate, genuinely 

You do realise that if you're reading a thread it displays a message when someone is typing?

32 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Interesting presser from Rodgers, ballsy to say he has a 3 year contract and will see it out unless emptied. Time will tell I guess however I did like his one liner about those needing convinced I’ll see you here in May when talking to the fans 🤣

There are 35 million reasons he has that confidence. It would be delightful if that came back to haunt him.

2 hours ago, kingjoey said:

The BBC were not allowed into Rodger's press conference today. They have asked Celtic for comment on why they were denied access and are awaiting a response. 

Who has been offended this time?

It’s because Tom English referred to Rodgers as ‘the shameless one’ in an article he wrote. It’s been confirmed now.

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

It’s because Tom English referred to Rodgers as ‘the shameless one’ in an article he wrote. It’s been confirmed now.

They'll have to ban atleast 3/4 of the celtic support now.

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Here we go again. Instead of Rangers banning the BBC for however long it was, it's Celtic's turn to try to outdo them with an even longer ban. 

11 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

And sometimes there is a consequence when posting that online especially an opinion that reads like an attack on the persons capability and integrity 

celtic must not be criticised. 

Didn’t English offer balance and refer to Rodgers as both the Prodigal Son and the shameless one in the very same paragraph to highlight how his return would be perceived differently by different Celtic fans?

44 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

And sometimes there is a consequence when posting that online especially an opinion that reads like an attack on the persons capability and integrity 

He didn’t attack his capability or integrity. 

The two cheeks battling to see who can outdo the other in controlling the media narrative is as funny as it is pathetic. Thou shalt not pass comment on this club or anyone connected to it without the express permission of the club's chief propaganda officer.

It reminds me of Jim Spence being silenced for having the audacity to question how Rangers could possibly have survived liquidation as an incorporated club and Graham Spiers being shut down for honestly reporting sectarian bigotry at Ibrox.

Edited by Squonk

3 hours ago, Raidernation said:

You do realise that if you're reading a thread it displays a message when someone is typing?

Jinks, ma pal, ma bestie, not got a startling reply or insult for me? Dissapointing.