The Celtic All Seasons thread

2 minutes ago, Ewanandmoreagain said:

It is pretty amazing fans of one of  the twosome jeopardising their club's activities e.g. participation in Europe by their behaviour !

I don’t think we’d be volley out of europe for that, (in before you get volleyed out of europe every year anyway) in all honesty, just more partial stand closures leading up to the inevitable behind closed doors game.

I’ve rattled @stressball so much that he’s admitted he is keeping track of my my posts.

I wonder if he’s got my name written down in a wee notebook with tally marks.

”that’s another criticism of Celtic, that makes it 5 so far this month and he has had 0 goes at Ranger and 0 goes at Hearts”.

Clearly having his season ticket suspended is affecting him badly.

7 minutes ago, Ewanandmoreagain said:

But is there a separate group from the GB in that standing section ?

I believe so, I couldn’t say for certain but I know there’s people in the standing section not part of the GB.

From what I’ve gathered north curve are in there too.

Edit: I might be wrong on TNC being an actual group, it might just be the collective name of the entire section but they have an online presence and merchandise.

Edited by stressball

15 minutes ago, stressball said:

I believe so, I couldn’t say for certain but I know there’s people in the standing section not part of the GB.

Edit: I might be wrong on TNC being an actual group, it might just be the collective name of the entire section but they have an online presence and merchandise.

I loathe to use the term separate entity but that’s exactly what it is. The GB are an ultras group where as TNC are a fan collective who stand in that section 

Edited by Jinky67

57 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

That’s it I’m just a Rangers fan deep down and this is all just an attempt to get at Celtic.

Im sure @AJF can attest that I’ve been hammering Rangers fans for their behaviour very often to the point where they (similar to what Celtic fans have done here to try and deflect from the actual issue) believe I’m just trolling or being tedious.

Keep on deflecting though.

I don't really recall any issues with you on our threads, occasionally sneaking in a Sevco reference is pretty run of the mill.  If we deserve criticism then fair enough and if we don't then I'll give my views.

15 hours ago, stressball said:

Matchday in one corner of Celtic Park…

BF71A192-8B70-4BDA-9B25-D4C7F70B1158.jpeg

4 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Time for unity within the Sellik support. I propose the formation of Celtic Ultras North Stand Section.

Who’s with me.

Fixed. 

Bow to your North East corner overlords. 

Edited by Drew Brees