The Celtic All Seasons thread

3 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Mourinho :lol: get a fuckin grip

His agents apparently confirmed he wants a CL team who he can win trophies with as his next job, to "stop the decline" his careers in.

14 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

His agents apparently confirmed he wants a CL team who he can win trophies with as his next job, to "stop the decline" his careers in.

Celtic are a Europa league team at best nowadays.  Hard to see how winning domestic trophies with Celtic is gonna stop his decline. In saying that it got Rodgers the job at Leicester.. I'll be absolutely stunned, shocked and amazed if Lennon doesn't get it. Ticks all the boxes

18 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

And there you have Scottish football in a nutshell.  "Hit the channels, Jordan!" "Get stuck in, Ryan!"  None of this passing the ball out from the back - get rid of it quickly and thump it sixty yards.

Celtic need both, a manager that can adapt to any scenario making in-game decisions like Rodgers did but also change to a backs to the wall performance in Europe like Lennon did.

2 hours ago, gannonball said:

Surprised to see Izzy being offered a new deal, must be buttons and for cover if  Tierney doesn't recover in time for the Champions league qualifiers. 

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/emilio-izaguirre-eyes-celtic-exit-15009432

We still need to go out and find a left and right back regardless whether they're 2nd or 3rd choice.
Was hoping Ralston would get his chance but hasn't happened. 

1 hour ago, Greenlantern said:

These 50 titles... does this mean we can have 5 stars on our top?

Lol why would 5 stars mean 50 titles? Seriously what moronic outfit would do that?

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

We still need to go out and find a left and right back regardless whether they're 2nd or 3rd choice.
Was hoping Ralston would get his chance but hasn't happened. 

I don’t know how far the yanks are away from first team football. A quality right back is a must for me.  I have liked Hayes at left back so far but given him and Ralston should  be our back up full backs neither are known for keeping fit for very long.

2 hours ago, gannonball said:

Lol why would 5 stars mean 50 titles? Seriously what moronic outfit would do that?

I don’t know how far the yanks are away from first team football. A quality right back is a must for me.  I have liked Hayes at left back so far but given him and Ralston should  be our back up full backs neither are known for keeping fit for very long.

I know Ralston was in a car crash so maybe that has been a factor.

I still like izzy for me hayes isn't a left back I don't like players that are just there to do a job.

53 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

I know Ralston was in a car crash so maybe that has been a factor.

I still like izzy for me hayes isn't a left back I don't like players that are just there to do a job.

Agathe wasnt a full back when we signed him. Hayes still has pace and a very decent build to  be full back and isnt afraid to put a challenge in. Hes played decent against Valencia and the **** in that position too.  Need a run there to be truly tested though

Edited by gannonball

26 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Agathe wasnt a full back when we signed him. Hayes still has pace and a very decent build to  be full back and isnt afraid to put a challenge in. Hes played decent against Valencia and the **** in that position too.  Need a run there to be truly tested though

Would agree if Celtic played with 3 at the back were Agathe had the whole right side.

Not a fan of Hayes for me Celtic need somebody better.

Neil Lennon apparently told Tim Weah to "pack his bags and f**k off", when Weah went to talk to him about being called up for USAs U20 side :lol:

An absolute moron.

10 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Did he?

According to his IG statement.

"the gaffer told me that it is in the best interest of the team that I collect my things and go home rather than be apart of the game on Sunday so I’ll be on my way"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxSd1cPABrO/

Edited by capt_oats