The Celtic All Seasons thread

4 hours ago, Estragon said:

My wife's uncle has a birthday coming up, and pretty much the guy's only interest is Sellick. Have any of you read any decent books about them recently? Feel like the Lisbon lions stuff has been done to death over the years - maybe something about the centenary year?

All suggestions welcome....ya wanks. 

My kids got me this for Fathers Day last year, read it a few months later in Tenerife, brilliant read about a time of great upheaval and controversy at Celtic, can't recommend it highly enough. 

Screenshot_20190809-215556_Chrome.jpg

22 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

My kids got me this for Fathers Day last year, read it a few months later in Tenerife, brilliant read about a time of great upheaval and controversy at Celtic, can't recommend it highly enough. 

Screenshot_20190809-215556_Chrome.jpg

Were you able to overlook the misspelling of Cesar?  This actually looks like one I'd be interested in myself. 

Thanks for all the suggestions boys.

ETA - Not you Iggy. No greenie for you.

Edited by Estragon

Tierney out for up to 6 weeks - STILL
At this rate Turnbull will be back before him. 
Contradictions all over the place and usual double standards from the Cheltic 

Was hoping for another one of these posts, so imagine my delight...

6 hours ago, Estragon said:

My wife's uncle has a birthday coming up, and pretty much the guy's only interest is Sellick. Have any of you read any decent books about them recently? Feel like the Lisbon lions stuff has been done to death over the years - maybe something about the centenary year?

All suggestions welcome....ya wanks. 

If your wife's uncle had been a heavy metal fan I'd have recommended my rock biography ebook titled Judas Priest.

But I should finish work on my Kieran Tierney biography shortly, which I've recently retitled simply Judas.

Edited by LeeVanTeeth
slightly pissed bad spelling

6 hours ago, Estragon said:

My wife's uncle has a birthday coming up, and pretty much the guy's only interest is Sellick.  

Buy him a book about Sevco it’s all Celtic fans care about.

1 hour ago, Dindeleux said:

Buy him a book about Sevco it’s all Celtic fans care about.

Honestly didn't know they wrote books about the #W38. If there's one available I might get him it as a wee uniquity. 

5 hours ago, Dele said:

It appears Cal doesn't like what's going on inside Celtic Park. 

Edit : it's a wee thread, with numerous fair points. 

He seems to contradict himself. Hes claiming Lawells sole aim is to get bonuses from selling players, then tries to claim hes signing shite players to replace those sold. 

Surely that's the opposite of what someone desperate to have sellable assets would do?

Rumours swirling that Robert Gumney could be on his way out of Lech Poznan.  He's a player Celtic have been linked with so could be something to keep an eye on.  

Knowing Celtic's board they will wait to see if the bhoys make the Champions League group stages, by which time he will have been snapped up by another club

7 hours ago, senorsoupe said:

Rumours swirling that Robert Gumney could be on his way out of Lech Poznan.  He's a player Celtic have been linked with so could be something to keep an eye on.  

Knowing Celtic's board they will wait to see if the bhoys make the Champions League group stages, by which time he will have been snapped up by another club

Well, that's that dilemna sorted then.