The Celtic All Seasons thread

Just now, UsedToGoToCentralPark said:
39 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:
Think some aren’t getting the ‘elite sportsmen’ ruling 

Going on holiday doesn't apply.

We’ll see when the fuckers stroll back into the country then. 

Dermot: Peter, I think we have to look at some serious rebuilding in January.  The fans won't accept anything less than some quality signings.

Peter: How about a guy called Declan?

Dermot: Come on now Peter, they'll see right through that.

Both: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Dermot: Get him signed.

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

Signing players like Declan Gallagher is exactly why Celtic are where they are just now. 

Based on what in particular ? 

He was excellent for Scotland very recently. No Van Dirk admittedly but very few players are. 

I remember not that long ago when a lot of Celtic fans were saying Turnbull would not make the grade. Early days there too but he seems to be coping OK so far ! 

2 minutes ago, welldaft said:

Based on his footballing ability. He'll be fine for backup. Celtic need better players than him at the club if they're wanting to push on for trophies again and in Europe. 

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

The glasga two taking the best talent from the Scottish market is a sore point for the diddies but you are happy about it?

GLASGA ??? 
Ffs Willy .....🤦‍♂️

1 hour ago, welldaft said:

He was excellent for Scotland very recently. No Van Dirk admittedly but very few players are. 

I remember not that long ago when a lot of Celtic fans were saying Turnbull would not make the grade. Early days there too but he seems to be coping OK so far ! 

Celtic play a very different type of football than Scotland.

17 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Celtic play a very different type of football than Scotland.

This. It's precisely the reason that Duffy looked good for Brighton but has been horrendous for Celtic.

Just now, AJF said:

This. It's precisely the reason that Duffy looked good for Brighton but has been horrendous for Celtic.

Yip. Ireland too. Then give him 5 seconds on the ball to decide what he's going to do and it turns to shit.

Closer to home I was much more impressed by Andy Considine's Scotland performances than I have been by any of his Aberdeen ones for some time.

1 minute ago, Merkland Red said:

Yip. Ireland too. Then give him 5 seconds on the ball to decide what he's going to do and it turns to shit.

Closer to home I was much more impressed by Andy Considine's Scotland performances than I have been by any of his Aberdeen ones for some time.

Aye, he struggles with our progressive style of playing out from the back. More suited to Steve Clarke hoofball.

1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

Aye, he struggles with our progressive style of playing out from the back. More suited to Steve Clarke hoofball.

🤣🤣

When we try to play football properly himself and Taylor are the weakest links. Hence him giving away a couple of goals earlier in the season.