The Celtic All Seasons thread

2 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Yet you still made something up again?

If your not claiming ‘abuse’ on here from other posters, you are now claiming ‘high levels of abuse’ to Lennon from a poster. I suggest you stop constantly lying then magically your victim obsession might go away. 

Mustn't criticise celtic fans, even when it's from an interview with the celtic manager regarding their unreasonable behaviour. 

7 minutes ago, bennett said:

Mustn't criticise celtic fans, even when it's from an interview with the celtic manager regarding their unreasonable behaviour. 

Still not seeing where he said he went round all his players, even in the article you posted,  I can see where he said ‘a couple’, did you make the bit about all his players’ up??

Edited by Drew Brees

4 hours ago, bennett said:

An article which shows a different side to Lennon is hardly clickbait,  going round all his players making sure that they're ok in the current climate of restrictions and high levels of abuse from entitled fans like Drew was impressive.  Especially when Lennon himself has his own problems. 

How is it a different side? He’s a football manager with a duty of care for his players. 

Im also intrigued to as to the barometer you are using to measure abuse levels or are you just sticking your finger in the air in typical Benny gobshite behaviour?

8 minutes ago, G51 said:

We've all seen the Paul the Tim stories on twitter, right?

Yes

Accuser has now deleted his Twitter, PTT has went to the polis and lawyered himself up.

I would hope if this was something that had truth in it they would go straight to the police instead of starting a trial by Twitter as it’s a very very serious allegation that would need dealt with in the right way

Edited by Jinky67

3 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Yes why?

Accuser has now deleted his Twitter, PTT has went to the polis and lawyered himself up.

I would hope if this was something that had truth in it they would go straight to the police instead of starting a trial by Twitter as it’s a very very serious allegation

Not saying it's true or untrue, but there's more than one accuser I think.

2 minutes ago, DMCs said:

You're a very strange guy. 

If being creeped out by people being absolutely engrossed over something so sick makes me ‘strange’ then so be it but in the terms of this case if people were to start posting certain stuff it could land the site in trouble. 

Just now, gannonball said:

If being creeped out by people being absolutely engrossed over something so sick makes me ‘strange’ then so be it but in the terms of this case if people were to start posting certain stuff it could land the site in trouble. 

No one is engrossed over anything, and no one has posted anything that would get the site in trouble.

Just now, gannonball said:

G51 has done nothing of the sort so sit down. I get it you're angry at Gerrard destroying your ten in a row dreams so can't stop lashing out at supporters of the Champions Elect however that's your issue to deal with.

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

You obviously can't believe that celtic fans have been reasonable this season with their levels of expectations?

And those expectations to be what? To be able to maintain a title challenge or at the very least still have it within our own hands in February?

Yes I can totally see why those expectations would be unreasonable expectations of a club who have both the highest wage bill and budget in the league.🙄

1 minute ago, Jinky67 said:

And those expectations to be what? To be able to maintain a title challenge or at the very least still have it within our own hands in February?

Yes I can totally see why those expectations would be unreasonable expectations of a club who have both the highest wage bill and budget in the league.🙄

Celtic are in second place and closing the gap rapidly and with Rangers having key players banned they'll pull more points back. So what if your team hasn't won every single game, a wee bit of reality is needed.

8 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

Whatever happened to that wee guy Celtic fans took to their hearts for a while?  Haven't heard about him for ages.

Jay Beatty, Hes still an ambassador for the Celtic foundation however his dad took him out of the spotlight due to the volume of abuse they were receiving on social media

Edited by Jinky67