The Celtic All Seasons thread

1 hour ago, bennett said:

We'll miss you Shane, your efforts won't be forgotten. 

EXCLUSIVE: Celtic send Shane Duffy back to Brighton as failed move that cost club £3million is cut short

https://t.co/6iPsv0Y4Hx https://t.co/fNcxBeuBJa

I've not been this upset at a player moving down south since Laudrup left. 

Duffy will go down as one of those signings that is so bad, he's the comparison for all other terrible signings. This decades Filip Sebo or Rafael Scheidt.

Some of us saw it coming too. Some of us... didn't.

On 02/09/2020 at 13:39, Romeo said:

There's only one reason **** think this is a bad idea.

And we all know what it is.

On 31/08/2020 at 17:17, Drew Brees said:

He is a Celtic fan, been mentioned several times in the press already, and his brother tweets about it a fair bit. There was a video online recently of him in his local pub after a Celtic game.

Enjoyable video. 

On 02/09/2020 at 12:05, Romeo said:

Good to see Duffy finally sign on a year loan.

Probably the best signing of the window so far.

I agree.

On 02/09/2020 at 16:46, Bohemian said:

Have to admit Duffy , Turnball and Ajeti are 3 very good signings

Tee hee hee, one out of three. 

On 02/09/2020 at 19:00, Jinky67 said:

And no matter your opinion of Duffy and how he compares he improves upon what we have

On 02/09/2020 at 19:19, Mr. Alli said:

I don't think Duffy is an improvement on what you already have either. 

On 02/09/2020 at 19:31, Jinky67 said:

This gives me all the reassurance i need to be confident he will do very well for us. 

#LearnFromMistakes. 

On 02/09/2020 at 19:34, Bohemian said:

Hes better than Julien and Ajer combined mate

What's happened to @Bohemian, haven't seen him post in a while? 

31 minutes ago, bennett said:

This is so celticy.

Any fans wishing to drop off tributes to @ScottBrown8  for his final home match on Wednesday can do so between 10am-4pm Sat-Mon at the covered area at North West corner of the stadium https://t.co/dcQ5OwUFPt

E03zhqEXsAMk7oX?format=jpg&name=small

E03zhqJXoAEjRiX?format=jpg&name=small

E03zhqDXIAAkFds?format=jpg&name=small

Fitting given Broon probably played his part more than once in Celtic dropping points.

17 hours ago, bennett said:

This is so celticy.

Any fans wishing to drop off tributes to @ScottBrown8  for his final home match on Wednesday can do so between 10am-4pm Sat-Mon at the covered area at North West corner of the stadium https://t.co/dcQ5OwUFPt

E03zhqEXsAMk7oX?format=jpg&name=small

E03zhqJXoAEjRiX?format=jpg&name=small

E03zhqDXIAAkFds?format=jpg&name=small

Gifting out Scarfs/flags  from fans to one of your most successful captains is quite common when they leave Bennett. I will let you off though given you never actually go to games.

Bennett reeks of the type of fan who's first thought upon Rangers winning the league was "at least Celtic never won it! HAHA!"

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Bennett reeks of the type of fan who's first thought upon Rangers winning the league was "at least Celtic never won it! HAHA!"

Definitely a member of the ‘CAN YOU SEE US NOW’ RSC, where they are still to bitter/angry to actually enjoy absolutely horsing their way to a title.  

I see the Daily Record are on the Scott Brown defence express by reporting that he received a "crude and classless farewell" from a Rangers official following our match last weekend. A "high ranking" official no less.

Forgive me for not having a jot of sympathy for a guy that loved to lord it over us for years when things were all rosy. Don't dish it out if you're then going to go running to the papers if you get a bit back.

Edited by AJF

11 minutes ago, AJF said:

I see the Daily Record are on the Scott Brown defence express by reporting that he received a "crude and classless farewell" from a Rangers official following our match last weekend. A "high ranking" official no less.

Forgive me for not having a jot of sympathy for a guy that loved to lord it over us for years when things were all rosy. Don't dish it out if you're then going to go running to the papers if you get a bit back.

You are Keith Jackson's wet dream.

32 minutes ago, AJF said:

Looks like celtic and Scoop are trying to divert celtic fans attention away from a disastrous season again,  they used to be so good PR too.

An enjoyable read for a dour Monday morning. 

22 minutes ago, G51 said:

Scott Brown is a grass :lol:

It's a shame he can't give it big licks against the likes of Rob Kiernan and Myles Beerman anymore. I feel sorry for the guy.

He literally can't stop grassing :lol: