The Celtic All Seasons thread

7 minutes ago, BlueBear said:

For having the audacity to have a different opinion to you?!

BTW, your post confirms that you know nothing of faith, nor of those who believe. 

Believe me I do, you have no interest in behaving with good faith. You have came on here to be an odious troll, I disagree with many people on here but I respect that they think that way & let them be, you however appear to be hellbent on winding everyone up who isn't a Monarchist Rangers Supporter. I am fairly confident you wouldn't be able to find a Mosque unless you wanted to paint some misspelled words on its walls. I say this as a Monarchist who lives & works in England before you attempt to call me anything else.

1 minute ago, Perkin Flump said:

Believe me I do, you have no interest in behaving with good faith. You have came on here to be an odious troll, I disagree with many people on here but I respect that they think that way & let them be, you however appear to be hellbent on winding everyone up who isn't a Monarchist Rangers Supporter. I am fairly confident you wouldn't be able to find a Mosque unless you wanted to paint some misspelled words on its walls. I say this as a Monarchist who lives & works in England before you attempt to call me anything else.

A Tory and a monarchist? I’m all for tolerance m9 but I have my limits. 

25 minutes ago, BlueBear said:

For having the audacity to have a different opinion to you?!

BTW, your post confirms that you know nothing of faith, nor of those who believe. 

Give me your thoughts on Hinduism & the Abrahamic Religions, O Wise One.

Hold the bus here… are some folk seriously suggesting that a light-hearted comment about not wanting to touch the colour green is in some way bigoted?

Holy f**k 😂

Edited by AJF

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

A Tory and a monarchist? I’m all for tolerance m9 but I have my limits. 

Bugger off, I am, after I came out of my mental stupor, back to being a card carrying member of the Labour Party. Now that I have recovered fully I have a healthy dislike of all things Tory but I really don't mind auld Lizzie, the vast majority of the hangers on can GTF but I am happy to retain the core nembers as a PoD & for the occasional comedy/illegal value when Andy does Andy things. I also like Princess Anne for her determination to be as Scottish as she possibly can.

Just now, AJF said:

Hold the bus here… are some folk seriously suggesting that a light-hearted comment about not wanting to touch the colour green is in some was bigoted?

Holy f**k 😂

It will be portayed & magnified that way yes, and there will be equal amounts of people occupying the polarised views of "gid oan ye hen, f**k they feenyuns" & " hope ye die ya dirty orrinj bastad, up the 'Ra". Meanwhile other people can do perfectly normal things without the colour of a piece of clothing being an absolute showstopper & a reason to start a fight.

I have no children, but just like SSC, I am glad I got the f**k out of the bigoted hellhole that is the West of Scotland.

1 minute ago, Perkin Flump said:

It will be portayed & magnified that way yes, and there will be equal amounts of people occupying the polarised views of "gid oan ye hen, f**k they feenyuns" & " hope ye die ya dirty orrinj bastad, up the 'Ra". Meanwhile other people can do perfectly normal things without the colour of a piece of clothing being an absolute showstopper & a reason to start a fight.

I have no children, but just like SSC, I am glad I got the f**k out of the bigoted hellhole that is the West of Scotland.

It can certainly be portrayed that way, but I’d suggest if anyone believes her comment was in any way bigoted and make any comments like you describe then the issue sits with them and not her.

She made a light hearted joke about not wanting to touch the colour green, you know, the main colour associated with her football teams main rival.

Was it a rubbish joke? Probably aye. Do I genuinely believe she is unable to touch the colour green? Absolutely not. Was it in any way, shape or form bigoted or sectarian? No, it was not.

2 minutes ago, AJF said:

It can certainly be portrayed that way, but I’d suggest if anyone believes her comment was in any way bigoted and make any comments like you describe then the issue sits with them and not her.

She made a light hearted joke about not wanting to touch the colour green, you know, the main colour associated with her football teams main rival.

Was it a rubbish joke? Probably aye. Do I genuinely believe she is unable to touch the colour green? Absolutely not. Was it in any way, shape or form bigoted or sectarian? No, it was not.

I do agree with you here as, as I have already said I know her husband through Ayrshire Junior Football circles & know he is no way that way inclined. The problem remains that the papers blow this up as being a big joke while ignoring the fact that many people actually think that way & get validation from reading the paper every day and so believe they are acting perfectly  normal in hating a massive subsection of humanity in their Country based on a like/dislike of a fucking colour because of two football teams. That is not acceptable behaviour.

1 hour ago, AJF said:

She had previously admitted she was a bigot though !!

6 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

She had previously admitted she was a bigot though !!

And that means making a joke about not touching the colour green is a bigoted act? Seriously?

3 hours ago, AJF said:

Hold the bus here… are some folk seriously suggesting that a light-hearted comment about not wanting to touch the colour green is in some way bigoted?

Holy f**k 😂

Its petty as f**k but you will see shite like this everywhere where there is a decent enough rivalry. It’s embarrassing to see adults act this way but f**k all to do with bigotry.

11 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Its petty as f**k but you will see shite like this everywhere where there is a decent enough rivalry. It’s embarrassing to see adults act this way but f**k all to do with bigotry.

Completely agree. It’s akin to a joke that a 10 year old would make.

4 hours ago, Perkin Flump said:

I am happy to retain the core nembers as a PoD & for the occasional comedy/illegal value when Andy does Andy things.

I don't see any comedy value whatsoever in the shameful harbouring of a paedo sex pest, to be honest. C*nt should be in the nick and it is nothing short of a disgrace that he is allowed to escape the law.

1 hour ago, BlueBear said:

To someone who thinks not touching green is bigoted, there would be no point. 

You Sir, are no Muslim as otherwise you would have known that you should have followed the principles of da'wah.