The Celtic All Seasons thread

2 hours ago, JMDP said:

You're a fucking scumbag. 

In your eyes. In my eyes he is a scumbag and you're quite a w**k but I'm sure none of us will lose sleep over each others opinions though so enjoy your night buddy. 😊

Edited by Stormzy

48 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

In your eyes. In my eyes he is a scumbag and you're quite a w**k but I'm sure none of us will lose sleep over each others opinions though so enjoy your night buddy. 😊

Tbf mocking someones issues with mental health and addiction is pretty poor form irrespective of your opinion on their character

41 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Tbf mocking someones issues with mental health and addiction is pretty poor form irrespective of your opinion on their character

I'll concede that I don't believe his issues are mental health related but in articulating that I may have downplayed the issue and I definitely wouldn't want to shame people that express such sentiments or stop people from sharing them. I obviously missed the tone completely and for that reason I didn't think it was worth anyone's times to go over it so left the thread and the issue but this other poster dragged it back up. 

I'm happy to admit I should have expressed the whole if you've got nothing nice to say don't day nothing sentiment and not commented so sincerely apologise if my post actually upset anybody, I'll gladly firm the L and move on. 

15 hours ago, Stormzy said:

I'll concede that I don't believe his issues are mental health related but in articulating that I may have downplayed the issue and I definitely wouldn't want to shame people that express such sentiments or stop people from sharing them. I obviously missed the tone completely and for that reason I didn't think it was worth anyone's times to go over it so left the thread and the issue but this other poster dragged it back up. 

Some patter when you think it is alright to not believe someone suffering from mental health issues yet you defend someone involved in dog trading with clipped ears just because of the colour of the shirt they wear. Also, when people "don't believe" people with mental health issues, it has exactly the impact you mention in your second point. 

I was right the first time - you are a fucking scumbag. 

4 minutes ago, JMDP said:

Some patter when you think it is alright to not believe someone suffering from mental health issues yet you defend someone involved in dog trading with clipped ears just because of the colour of the shirt they wear. Also, when people "don't believe" people with mental health issues, it has exactly the impact you mention in your second point. 

I was right the first time - you are a fucking scumbag. 

Right... and I was right with my first response. I think you're a neeky wee guy who takes morally posturing on this forum a tad too seriously. You can discuss the issue in the DMs if you're that animated and we can leave this thread and not completely derail it with your attention seeking outrage.

Edited by Stormzy

1 minute ago, Stormzy said:

Right... and I was right with my first response. I think you're a neeky wee guy who takes morally posturing on this forum a tad too seriously. You can discuss the issue in the DMs if you're that animated and we can leave this thread and not completely derail it. 

Your patter is rancid. Thinking you're a scumbag for belittling mental health issues (even in your apology post you continued to say you didn't believe him) isn't morally posturing. As said, you're a scumbag - we will leave it there. 

I'm hearing Stevie G is quaking in his boots at the hoopeez big signing from Sheffield Wednesday that no one knows and fought off English premiership teams to sign him

for nothing! 

😂

In other news the hoopeez have given the Thumb a one year extension! 

😂😂

Think there will be many a hoopy joining him on the Columbian matching pooder as Steven Gerrard's blue and white army take 56!

Show us the money Desmond. 

😂

Edited by BlueBear

13 minutes ago, BlueBear said:

I'm hearing Stevie G is quaking in his boots at the hoopeez big signing from Sheffield Wednesday that no one knows and fought off English premiership teams to sign him

for nothing! 

😂

😂😂

Think there will be many a hoopy joining him on the Columbian matching pooder as Steven Gerrard's blue and white army 56!

😂

Do you go back to do highers after the summer or is that you finished with school now?

54 minutes ago, BlueBear said:

for nothing! 

😂

😂😂

Think there will be many a hoopy joining him on the Columbian matching pooder as Steven Gerrard's blue and white army 56!

😂

It is exactly the same market Stevie G shops in......look up Nnamdi Ofoborh

42 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

I enjoy this type of content they're putting out 

Liking what i'm seeing so far. This type of content seems to be very Dom McKay however its good to see the big man mic'd up, see how hands on and involved he is. 

Hoping he does well

1 hour ago, Clown Job said:

I enjoy this type of content they're putting out 

Me tay. 

Trying to polish turd can't be easy, but it's an entertaining watch. 

Obviously a tactical genius and very professional. 

Has nobody told him it's the pro league he's playing in and not the Paisley and District unders? 

Poor b*****d. 

Mr Gerrard obviously quaking in his boots on watching that. 

Where's the money Dermot?! 

😂