The Celtic All Seasons thread

7 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

Waited two months then makes a claim. None of his own team mates has his back. Not a single person heard anything at all. 

Has he been bored all off season? 

Should probably read the story properly. 

He never made it public, it was reported behind the scenes but the media got a hold of it in the past week and asked him a question about it, he responded to the question and now everyone's claiming he's just brought it up. 

No idea why a potential victim of racial abuse is being criticised more than those accused of it. Both should be left alone until the verdict. 

Fwiw he receives racial abuse almost daily on twitter, mostly from folk with Irish flags in their bio.. 

Edited by RandomGuy.

22 hours ago, G-MAN said:

Has anyone seen the whole effing footage on you tube.

Are Celtic fans really this blind, dumb and stupid.

Watch it again.

Then come back and we can have a chat about provocation and why 2 Celtic players never got Red Cards.

link?

2 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

I don’t know, as I made perfectly clear in my post. If Shay Logan feels the Celtic fans booing him is racist in nature then he is perfectly entitled to hold that view. It is a perfectly valid conclusion to come to and one I agree with. 

Maybe there’s something else, maybe there isn’t. He never specified.

So essentially, Wee Shay is saying some people were a bit mean to him. Or he's fishing for attention. Maybe they are booing him because he's a snarling, provocative wee bellend? Same reason Brown gets shit at every away ground. 

So essentially, Wee Shay is saying some people were a bit mean to him. Or he's fishing for attention. Maybe they are booing him because he's a snarling, provocative wee bellend? Same reason Brown gets shit at every away ground. 

Logan scores at Parkhead no response whatsoever

Fast Forward...Logan reports Tonev. Next game after this is made public Logan is booed.

And every game since.

Acting a dick or not. He’s booed because he reported a poor wee Celtic player...sorry Aston Villa player. End of.

So Brenda is now advocating Black footballers keep their mouths shut ?

A club like no other indeed.

Wasn’t that when Lennon was gesturing to opposing fans though eh ? He was a legend apparently for doing so.

8 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Should probably read the story properly. 

He never made it public, it was reported behind the scenes but the media got a hold of it in the past week and asked him a question about it

Which articles this? Who did he report it to?

44 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

I'm guessing because not a single other person heard any of this. None of the Aberdeen players or officials. No match officials, no police officials. No sfa/spfl delegates. Nothing picked up by an off the press in attendance. 

I'm pretty sure he made this up for attention but I don't know for certain.  He doesn't have a single bit of evidence to back his claim, but  it doesn't mean for sure it didn't happen-  if it did happen, i hope proof materialises.

Would also question if you've just been in athletic competition for 90 mins, how reliable is your perception?

3 minutes ago, Booker-T said:

Would also question if you've just been in athletic competition for 90 mins, how reliable is your perception?

What on earth are you trying to suggest here? That because he's been running around at a high intensity he's hallucinating and hearing racist abuse?

4 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Firstly, using wee Shay like your Celtic brothers do is embarrassing. 

Secondly, he’s been booed consistently since he was racially abused by Tonev. Unless the whole stadium booed him prior to that game then we can safely file your racist apologism straight in the bin where it belongs. 

So the only conceivable reason for anyone booing Aberdeen version of Scott Brown is racism? Alright then. 

5 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Which articles this? Who did he report it to?

The Evening Express article, the original, specifically state they asked him about the incident, instead of him speaking to them. 

Interviewed by the Evening Express two months after the match, Logan insists he was the subject of racist abuse from the home support as he left the field.

Asked if there was any, he said: “Listen there was, but at the end of the day I expect it now.

The way the media plays all c**t in the country still utterly astounds me. 

Again though, Celtic fans regularly racially abuse him, in numbers, on Twitter. It's naive to think they don't do it at the ground aswell. 

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

So there’s a Celtic fan who was at the game of 60,000 people on this thread who claims shay is lying through his teeth.

And a Falkirk fan (?) who is even more vehement that he’s lying.

Not embarrassing at all.

Equally embarrassing as someone taking as gospel an allegation made with not one iota of evidence or a witness, just an accusation made by one of his players.

21 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

Waited two months then makes a claim. None of his own team mates has his back. Not a single person heard anything at all. 

Has he been bored all off season? 

My Team : Falkirk

1 minute ago, Dons_1988 said:

So there’s a Celtic fan who was at the game of 60,000 people on this thread who claims shay is lying through his teeth.

And a Falkirk fan (?) who is even more vehement that he’s lying.

Not embarrassing at all.

Well, find one other person out of 60000 who agrees with Logan. It's frankly embarrassing for you guys supporting him that you can't. 

1 minute ago, DeeBairn said:

So the only conceivable reason for anyone booing Aberdeen version of Scott Brown is racism? Alright then. 

Why do Celtic fans boo Logan? 

Because he acts like a c**t 

Why does Logan act like a c**t? 

Because Celtic fans booed his every touch after the Tonev incident

It's not hard to understand why this started. 

Well, find one other person out of 60000 who agrees with Logan. It's frankly embarrassing for you guys supporting him that you can't. 

I’ve said many times I don’t know what happened. You are calling him a liar from a position of zero knowledge whatsoever.

1 minute ago, Flybhoy said:

Equally embarrassing as someone taking as gospel an allegation made with not one iota of evidence or a witness, just an accusation made by one of his players.

Celtic fans have been hounding the guy for three years now, take the green tinted specs off Mags.