Work colleagues

People who complain about things like this, air conditioning in their space or the absolute worst c***s who complain about someone drinking from their mug, should be blasted into the sun. 
I actually really enjoy their sadness/rage when one of these things happens.
Reminds ne of a guy who claimed he needed his own office because he feared getting radiation poisoning from a fucking photocopier. He was less peturbed at having two mobile phones and a laptop on his desk for some reason.

Just started at a new school, staff training all last week so we got supplied breakfast and lunch.
There are maybe 4 or 5 extremely large African-American wimmin teachers and, ffs sakes the amount of food they shoveled on their plates and the down their throats would embarrass a scheme-goblin at an all-inclusive buffet.
It’s like they’re trying to be racial stereotypes

35 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

Just started at a new school, staff training all last week so we got supplied breakfast and lunch.
There are maybe 4 or 5 extremely large African-American wimmin teachers and, ffs sakes the amount of food they shoveled on their plates and the down their throats would embarrass a scheme-goblin at an all-inclusive buffet.

Was in mexico a few years ago and there was 5 of them in the next couple of rooms to me. They all reminded me of Tom and Jerrys mother. They filled their plates at breakfast, moved onto the all day snack bar buffet and filled their plates again. Dinner time was a race for the rest of us to get to the steak/chicken grill plate before them or the wait was ridiculous and ate massively into the nights drinking time. Greedy fucks who deserve to be the fat b*****ds that they are.

My boss has said that he is leaving at the end of the month. His removal departure from the job has been going on for a few weeks.
His replacement was in last week so the new guy will be the 5th boss I've had for this job since Oct 2016.

Churn rate is crazy in here so as long as I turn up for work and don't break anything I'll be the CEO in no time.

The hippos were even lined up today before the pizzas came, like 20 minutes before [emoji37]

Been significant changes to several of the things we deal with in the last year or so, largely regulation driven which has results in new processes and systems, and variations in the time it takes to deal with everything associated with it.

The boss sent us all an email last week asking for feedback on various aspects of our job and how we feel they have changed, in terms of how it impacts each of us individually(We all deal with different geographical areas, meaning different ways of implementing each change).

The email stated specifically that the boss wanted us to reply to him and him only. We discussed this at a team meeting and he expanded on it, stating his reasons for wanting us to reply solely to him and not to include everyone in the reply, a few of the reasons being fairly sensible and understandable, others seeming to me to be pointless and irrelevant.

German colleague that I have complained about before stated that she was replying to everyone and she didn't care what we thought of her feedback. Boss reiterated that she should reply to him only. Stupid c**t replied to everyone anyway, while the rest of us replied solely to the boss. Completely unneeded way to undermine the boss and have the rest of us shaking our heads in exasperation.

Kraut c**t.

On ‎17‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 22:32, Mr Pikey said:

Is it ok to punch a wummin colleague in the throat. Asking for a friend

No Mr Salmond its not alright.

Anyway - some of them are sat here this afternoon discussing how fantastic the mediums and psychics that they visit are, I proffered the opinion that they were all being conned and were gullible as feck only to be met by a melange of stories about how Mystic Meg, Psychic Sally or whoever knew details about them and their lives and couldn't possibly know these things.

Why the f**k the fraudulent seers aren't talking to Jesus or Hitler to get some decent stories instead of passing on tedious toot from your dead Auntie Agnes was a question they couldn't answer.

Edited by Jason King

12 minutes ago, Jason King said:

Anyway - some of them are sat here this afternoon discussing how fantastic the mediums and psychics that they visit are, I proffered the opinion that they were all being conned and were gullible as feck only to be met by a melange of stories about how Mystic Meg, Psychic Sally or whoever knew details about them and their lives and couldn't possibly know these things.

Why the f**k the fraudulent seers aren't talking to Jesus or Hitler to get some decent stories instead of passing on tedious toot from your dead Auntie Agnes was a question they couldn't answer.

Hitler and Jesus aren't dead,

13 minutes ago, Jason King said:

"How did she know this? I've never met her before and only my really close family and friends know about it"

Nothing to do with the conversation you had on her fucking Facebook page when you got tickets and had to let the world know, which let her access your profile and investigate every fucking small detail of your fucking life because you post absolutely fucking every tiny fucking aspect of your life on social media, you stupid fucking c**t.

Still though, maybe she is psychic.

50 minutes ago, Jason King said:

There are lassies at my work who are exactly the same in this aspect. Genuinely baffling stuff.

There's a couple who also make out that they have some sort of unique 'beliefs', which is actual fact is just believing shit like psychics are real and that falling feathers are some sort of a sign etc.

Morons.

story from Mrs H this week - she works in the payroll dept of the local council

there's a bloke who applied for, was offered, and accepted a job as a classroom assistant at one of the local junior schools

he has insisted on "being able to work from home" as it does not say - specifically - in his contract of work that his work as a classroom assistant has to be done in a classroom - clearly this renders him completely fucking useless

they will end up paying him just to f**k off, rather than going through the courts to fight him, as it will work out cheaper; all the time his is "in situ" there is no budget to replace him (to employ two people to fill the same position) , so the school is short-handed, the kids suffer and the workload spread amongst fewer staff than it should be; the payout will come - obviously - straight out of the public purse, thus diminishing the available funds for other services

what a complete, utter and absolute fucking c**t of the highest order he must be - i have offered to simply go round and kick the b*****d up and down the road which has thus far, unfortunately, been declined... 

Edited by Herman Hessian

5 minutes ago, Herman Hessian said:

story from Mrs H this week - she works in the payroll depth of the local council

there's a bloke who applied for, was offered, and accepted a job as a classroom assistant at one of the local junior schools

he has insisted on "being able to work from home" as it does not say - specifically - in his contract of work that his work as a classroom assistant has to be done in a classroom - clearly this renders him completely fucking useless

they will end up paying him just to f**k off, rather than going through the courts to fight him, as it will work out cheaper; all the time his is "in situ" there is no budget to replace him (to employ two people to fill the same position) , so the school is short-handed, the kids suffer and the workload spread amongst fewer staff than it should be; the payout will come - obviously - straight out of the public purse, thus diminishing the available funds for other services

what a complete, utter and absolute fucking c**t of the highest order he must be - i have offered to simply go round and kick the b*****d up and down the road which has thus far, unfortunately, been declined... 

That can't be the whole story, nobody, as far as I know, has the right to work from home unless it's specifically in a contract. Is he claiming disability or something?