Work colleagues

Half the time when I go to the toilets here I'm not sure if I'm in an office or a high school.

Unflushed shite, pish on the seats, paper towels and toilet paper all over the floor, newspapers laying on the floor. Being in Toronto some of it you can maybe put down to "cultural differences" but I'd probably put it down to people being self entitled lazy c***s! 

People who talk about getting drunk like it's some kind of achievement. We had a work away day to Manchester last week. Most of the people at my level stayed up in Manchester to get shitfaced on the Friday night. They decided to get drunk, so they got drunk, then they did drunk things, and now all the chat at lunch is about the hilarious drunk things they did. How is that worth talking about? You drunk a substance that's going to change your personality and then you did things out of character. Congrats. 

4 minutes ago, Margaret Thatcher said:

People who talk about getting drunk like it's some kind of achievement. We had a work away day to Manchester last week. Most of the people at my level stayed up in Manchester to get shitfaced on the Friday night. They decided to get drunk, so they got drunk, then they did drunk things, and now all the chat at lunch is about the hilarious drunk things they did. How is that worth talking about? You drunk a substance that's going to change your personality and then you did things out of character. Congrats. 

Did they all get some fucking work done for a change?

26 minutes ago, Torpar said:

Half the time when I go to the toilets here I'm not sure if I'm in an office or a high school.

Unflushed shite, pish on the seats, paper towels and toilet paper all over the floor, newspapers laying on the floor. Being in Toronto some of it you can maybe put down to "cultural differences" but I'd probably put it down to people being self entitled lazy c***s! 

I've worked in offices and on building sites and I kid you not, I'd have a piss or shite in a building site toilet over an office toilet any day of the week.  I find its a cultural thing work-wise.  

In an IT office, you tend to have more overweight/obese smelly chaps who's diet is horrendous and they never have a solid shite between them.  So you find the smell and of course the remains caked fucking everywhere.  Whereas on a building site the lads are much thinner, fitter and generally eat better (going by the tea huts I found myself in) and 9 times out of 10 there was no issues when you went into the portacabin.

I've worked in offices and on building sites and I kid you not, I'd have a piss or shite in a building site toilet over an office toilet any day of the week.  I find its a cultural thing work-wise.  
In an IT office, you tend to have more overweight/obese smelly chaps who's diet is horrendous and they never have a solid shite between them.  So you find the smell and of course the remains caked fucking everywhere.  Whereas on a building site the lads are much thinner, fitter and generally eat better (going by the tea huts I found myself in) and 9 times out of 10 there was no issues when you went into the portacabin.
What about radios though?

I use the same toilets as a bunch of students. This means I have the delight in reading their graffiti from time to time. The most recent barrage, which isn't IS/OF/IRA/UDA related, consists of "Arya Stark doing a jobby" written over and over on the door, walls, and toilet seat.

On 5/10/2019 at 18:29, GordonD said:

How about real ale drinkers? Viz runs the occasional strip which has them down to a T, featuring some bearded twat going on about a pint of Speckled Mushroom he had in 1997, in a village pub in Wiltshire run by a guy named Norman...

Just drink the stuff and keep quiet.

People read the Viz?

14 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

There's a couple of folk in my work whose shites smell like untreated sewage on a hot day, lord only knows what they're eating.

Isn't that what they are?

1 hour ago, MixuFixit said:

Yes - but our shites don't tend to sit in a big vat in the sunshine by the millions as they do in a sewage works. Brings out a different aroma.

So where exactly in your office are they, that you can actually smell them?

5 minutes ago, GordonD said:

So where exactly in your office are they, that you can actually smell them?

He works in one of those gentleman's clubs that have a toilet attendant.

1 hour ago, MixuFixit said:

Yes - but our shites don't tend to sit in a big vat in the sunshine by the millions as they do in a sewage works. Brings out a different aroma.

You seem to have a rather in depth knowledge of the various smells of faeces of various people at different points of deposit, do you do this as a hobby?

I hate when folk walk in to the bogs in work when there's a bit of a whiff and go "Oh, for fcuk's sake" or "What the fcuk is going on, that's out of order."

It's a toilet. It's going to be stinking at times. Grow up. 

Edited by DAFC.

I hate when folk walk in to the bogs in work when there's a bit of a whiff and go "Oh, for fcuk's sake" or "What the fcuk is going on, that's out of order."
It's a toilet. It's going to be stinking at times. Grow up. 
Drama queens. Same folk that gossip all day long about others but have zero self awareness.
Oh look so and so drunk all the milk
Someone parked their car squint.

Get a grip you absolute diddy