Work colleagues

2 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Bring your step son in and plunk him in his office. He'll soon get the hint...

26 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Scarf only goes to work to keep the wee man in crisps. By the lack of official result, we know who won the square go.

He got fucking telt last night.  Straight to bed after his tea with no Easter egg after.

35 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

On this subject, when I was doing my apprenticeship there was a guy in his sixties in our college class.  I had just assumed he was an old guy who had been told to go and get a qualification as it was now mandatory for his job or something, but about 3 months into the course he informed everyone that he was in fact retired and he paid himself onto college courses each year to "prevent boredom and keep the mind active".  Fair enough if that's what you want to do, but I often ask myself just how fucking boring an unimaginative I'd need to become to do that in my old age. Guy has all the time and money he needs and he chooses to sit in a fucking classroom learning shite about 3 phase electrical systems that he will never use. 

Maybe he's got a shed at home where he tinkers about inventing stuff. You can't build a warp drive without knowing the basics of 3 phase electrical systems.

Edited by welshbairn

1 hour ago, GordonD said:

It boils my piss when lottery winners say they're going to keep working. Why buy a sodding ticket then?

Mary, 64 from Wolverhampton wins £95 million on the euros. She’s going to keep her part time job as a cleaner and possibly splash out on a caravan in Torquay. 

f**k OFF!!! 

It boils my piss when lottery winners say they're going to keep working. Why buy a sodding ticket then?
If I won the EuroMillions I'd absolutely keep working. Purely to see how long it would take for me to get sacked. Being able to say exactly what you think of the public, I imagine I wouldn't last a week. I'd enjoy it while it lasted though.

I’d quit my job but work my notice and compile a proper handover pack for whoever picked up my work. No sense is dropping other people in it just because you’ve had some good fortune.

On my last day I would bang a hooker on my desk while snorting uncut cocaine and drinking a cocktail made of unicorn tears though.

Yep I would still 'put my colleagues over' before I left.  Give something back to the business as a thank you before I left town.

Of course, just before leaving, I would stand on my desk and cut a scathing promo on the bosses about how the company as a whole could be run better.

11 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I’d quit my job but work my notice and compile a proper handover pack for whoever picked up my work. No sense is dropping other people in it just because you’ve had some good fortune.

On my last day I would bang a hooker on my desk while snorting uncut cocaine and drinking a cocktail made of unicorn tears though.

Pervert

1 minute ago, G_Man1985 said:

Oh my. A physical fight between a colleague and manager today. Was very nice to watch

Two ladies may I add.

No pictures or videos were taken

Boooo!