Work colleagues

It boils my piss when lottery winners say they're going to keep working. Why buy a sodding ticket then?
If I won the EuroMillions I'd absolutely keep working. Purely to see how long it would take for me to get sacked. Being able to say exactly what you think of the public, I imagine I wouldn't last a week. I'd enjoy it while it lasted though.

I’d quit my job but work my notice and compile a proper handover pack for whoever picked up my work. No sense is dropping other people in it just because you’ve had some good fortune.

On my last day I would bang a hooker on my desk while snorting uncut cocaine and drinking a cocktail made of unicorn tears though.

Yep I would still 'put my colleagues over' before I left.  Give something back to the business as a thank you before I left town.

Of course, just before leaving, I would stand on my desk and cut a scathing promo on the bosses about how the company as a whole could be run better.

11 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I’d quit my job but work my notice and compile a proper handover pack for whoever picked up my work. No sense is dropping other people in it just because you’ve had some good fortune.

On my last day I would bang a hooker on my desk while snorting uncut cocaine and drinking a cocktail made of unicorn tears though.

Pervert

1 minute ago, G_Man1985 said:

Oh my. A physical fight between a colleague and manager today. Was very nice to watch

Two ladies may I add.

No pictures or videos were taken

Boooo!

The office manager is retiring this week. She's been here since the company started but has been really struggling for a couple of years with her work.

She's played a binder before leaves, due to her not doing her job properly she has cost her and myself nearly £300 from our wages in bonuses. Although a bit of a pain its not a massive biggie for me because it'll just carry over into next month. She'll not see a penny of hers. Plank.

I take over the role next week, most of it is pretty basic but there's a fair chunk of it I'll be going in blind with as she just would not find the time to show me things. Could be fun.

edit to add; she is a lovely old dear and will be missed.

Edited by Mallo_Madrid

Do you work for Tesco GMan?  When I worked there, one of the nightshift managers was chased by the police on his way into the office because he was driving drunk.  He still tried to make it into the office, crashed his car into a lampost, ran out and had to be chased through the store by the cops.  Sadly this all happened before I arrivd for my shift, we all got in to find the overall manager there, shakingly tell us that there had been an "incident" and we were to say no more of it.  The guy was moved to a different store, which i thought was remarkable.

1 minute ago, ICTChris said:

Do you work for Tesco GMan?  When I worked there, one of the nightshift managers was chased by the police on his way into the office because he was driving drunk.  He still tried to make it into the office, crashed his car into a lampost, ran out and had to be chased through the store by the cops.  Sadly this all happened before I arrivd for my shift, we all got in to find the overall manager there, shakingly tell us that there had been an "incident" and we were to say no more of it.  The guy was moved to a different store, which i thought was remarkable.

The guy didn't have a Dundee accent, support Dundee and was fond of Irn Bru by any chance?

People who win £100 million and give it the ‘it wont change me and ill keep working at morrisons’ need their fucking heads examined. If i won that kinda money id quit in the most extravagant way possible, current plan includes - id bribe essential staff to quit on the spot with a decent wedge, then arrange for foo fighters to turn up on a flat bed in the office car park playing ‘my hero’ as I stroll out and give new cars to the people I like in the office, reckon the whole thing would cost me about 4/5million and be entirely worth it. Anyway it’d happen something like that.