Work colleagues

1 hour ago, deej said:

Not wrong though are they

33 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Indeed, unless they specified positive influence the guy was clearly correct.

You would think they would at least have been offered a second interview as that was probably the most 'out the box' thinking from the rest of the other run of the mill answers. It's actually quite a clever answer. Obviously if you determined they answered that way due to being a Hitler fanatic you would have some reservations about giving them a job.

You would think they would at least have been offered a second interview as that was probably the most 'out the box' thinking from the rest of the other run of the mill answers. It's actually quite a clever answer. Obviously if you determined they answered that way due to being a Hitler fanatic you would have some reservations about giving them a job.

The fact that their reason was he made them hate the Jews is maybe a bit off, as his influence is way beyond that.

He’s basically shaped how we’ve viewed politics/hatred/relations between countries ever since.

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

I applied for a job in Nice in France once. They paid for me to fly out the night before, stay in a hotel, then fly back the following evening. 

Of course, since they'd spent quite a lot, they decided to get their money's worth, and I must have received at least 6 hours of interview with various managers, HR, IT and God knows who else. 

Then they offered me the job at a fucking pittance and I told them to stick it up their cul-de-sac. 

WhichWasNice.jpg.dd937ad9eb290610db2897bca8801b73.jpg

25 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Pretty sure Hitler didn’t invent anti Semitism.

He did however invent the curved rifle to shoot around corners.

krummlauf.jpg

Of course, the bullets just battered off the side of the barrel, wrecking both.  Who saw that one coming.

On 03/11/2019 at 09:55, Bairnardo said:

The thing with big companies is it diesnt matter to those at the top about what happens on the shop floor. It doesnt matter to them even what the shop floor is. The board of oil companies dont care about oil. The board of ASDA dont care about fruit and veg. Once you get to a certain level they become financial institutions more concerned with stock performance, shareholder satisfaction and payment of the dividend.

Just like in "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" when Frank starts up his business again and Charlie asks him what the company makes, Franks reply is "we make money". 

On 03/11/2019 at 10:29, Moomintroll said:

I vote Tory because it makes sense for the Economic wellbeing of the Country & everyone who lives here.

Their policies have literally killed poor people. But yeah, the Tories, great bunch of lads for the economy.

38 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Just like in "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" when Frank starts up his business again and Charlie asks him what the company makes, Franks reply is "we make money". 

But what do they create?

Fella in the toilet cubicle next to me decided to carry on his loud phone conversation he was in when he came into the toilets while taking an equally loud shite, I don't speak Russian so not sure if it was a personal or business call but I'm not sure who's worse, the shiter or the person on the other end staying on the line while he's clearly having a shite.

Manky behaviour all round

9 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Anti semitism was fairly mainstream in Europe in the early 20th century though.

It’s been pretty mainstream , all over europe since about the 12 th century , sadly it’s been a problem longer than our green and blue friends , and I find that deeply depressing 

At my work we all need to work 1 Saturday a month which can be a bit of a pain but nothing too bad. Anyway last month I had took my turn to work a Saturday and this girl in my team was frantically trying to swap her Saturday shift with someone so she could go out, so I obliged to do her a turn with the understanding that she do the same for me. This morning I took a look at the schedule and saw that I’m due in on the 7th which is when we play hearts at home, so I say to her in the nicest way possible that she work that weekend with her telling me “fuckin no chance am out that weekend” 

Seething doesn’t come close