St Mirren v Falkirk SPFL Championship 5/8/17

26 minutes ago, flyingscot said:

I don't think we'll be as bad as Firhill. That said they are in good form we are not, it always looks like we'll concede in a game, we have a honking record on opening day and a honking record via Falkirk. Looking positive from a Saints perspective. :lol:

I still lived with my parents the last time Falkirk won an opening day fixture. I now have my own house, fiance and 2 kids one of which goes into primary 4 in a few weeks. We don't do opening day wins either. 

1 hour ago, Gert.T.Fock said:

Ross isn't happy because we're out the league cup... i like that he's not happy because it shows that he thinks his team are capable of far more and that he won't accept any continuation of the pre season form.

What were you expecting him to say ?

Glad we are out the cup, we can concentrate on the league now and the other two cups. I don't suppose this would've been his finest moment

Edited by MrDust

44 minutes ago, MrDust said:

What were you expecting him to say ?

Glad we are out the cup, we can concentrate on the league now and the other two cups. I don't suppose this would've been his finest moment

True, but i think that he will/has used this to an advantage to get a reaction from the players. So in the long run, short term pain for long term gain.

I'd expect 1000 ish to 1200... Folk on holiday still, folk just back from holidays and we have a cup game at home midweek at a fraction of the cost going on Saturday.

A family of four £50 odd quid on tickets not to count travel v £30 and no travel.

Edited by MrDust

I'd expect 1000 ish to 1200... Folk on holiday still, folk just back from holidays and we have a cup game at home midweek at a fraction of the cost going on Saturday.
A family of four £50 odd quid on tickets not to count travel v £30 and no travel.

Plus I can't get the bloody website to work to buy a ticket in advance again...

1 hour ago, MrDust said:

I think it will be closer to 1800 

9 minutes ago, Kircer bairn said:

I think it will be closer to 1800 

No chance.....if we didn't have a cup game midweek we may have got the high end of 1300 to 1400....

I can't see us topping 1200 tbh more likely around 1000 ish

Not sure if serious...
This is a Falkirk thread. It's what they do.

Ha why does every Falkirk thread talk about crowd sizes? It's the same 4 or 5 folk who keep going with it. 'Supporter of opposing team say Falkirk support is shite, another sarcastically says they'll need to build a new stand, Falkirk fans bite and then start talking about how many fans they think will be there'. Every. Fucking. Time.