We need to talk about... Twin Atlantic

Worktheshaft

Never have a band made me so angry as this shower of utter c***s. Shit songs, fake whiney accent and an insufferable c**t of a front man with his head firmly up his own arse.

I would not tire of punching any of them in the face.

Absolute seeping cock-wipes... but what do you expect? The public want what the public gets.

Music was allowed to be executed in full public view years ago and people have gradually been sterilsed and ground down ever since; being spoon-fed by the one-eyed nanny with corporate-cock-sucking commercial pish to the extent that some easily-led bawhawks think a hoofwanker like Ed Sheeran is somehow 'edgy.'

Just put on some fucking Stooges and FTW.

I liked Twin Atlantic initially but stopped listening to them when you could actually see the lead singer turning into a p***k on stage over the course of a few months (he was actually okay at the very beginning).

The standout moment was when they were on the fourth stage at Download back in 2009, when they had only just released their first mini-album and had essentially no fan base in England. Sam started moaning about how few people had turned up to see them (I’d say there was easily under 50 people when they started their set) ignoring the fact that they were clashing with both Whitesnake and Papa Roach.

At the end of the set, the singer threw his guitar down and stormed off stage, something TA never did. The guitarist and bassist looked at each other uncomfortably and very gently, dropped their guitars onto the stage and shuffled off to try and make it look less out of place.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

They supported limp Bizkit maybe 6/7 years ago at the O2 Academy.

Fans booed them after majority of songs. Then their singer came out and said in that horrendous accent "we've got fucking 3 more songs and we're gonna play them whether you fuckin like it or not" Class moment.

13 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Twin Atlantic are a dreadful band.

I'd like to put them and Biffy in a room with Wattie Buchan and have him shout at them.

Yes.  This.  I'll throw Last Shadow Puppets into that room and then crush them live on Channel 4 News.  

13 hours ago, Mr. Brightside said:

I've seen them live more than any other band (four times) without intentionally paying to see them, sadly.

Sadly, Biffy Clyro are the band I've seen the most often while trying to avoid.  Horrible, bog standard festival guitar band.

I had a few folk round at my house for a piss-up a few years ago and some lassie ended up in charge of the tunes, this was my first taste of Twin Atlantic. Absolutely fucking horrendous. There's a Vine of me at this particular moment somewhere, I looked rather unimpressed.

1 hour ago, smpar said:

I had a few folk round at my house for a piss-up a few years ago and some lassie ended up in charge of the tunes, this was my first taste of Twin Atlantic. Absolutely fucking horrendous. There's a Vine of me at this particular moment somewhere, I looked rather unimpressed.

Get it posted.

• 3 years later...
On 29/07/2017 at 14:11, Worktheshaft said:

Never have a band made me so angry as this shower of utter c***s. Shit songs, fake whiney accent and an insufferable c**t of a front man with his head firmly up his own arse.

I would not tire of punching any of them in the face.

Get fucked you c**t faced moron