Dundee FC v Ross County FC

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

What happens when this uncle Roy character eventually dies? Does he have an idiot/sex pest son to take over, like the clowns across the road? Thank you.

It aint gonna happen. Uncle Roy is the Highlander and is therefore immortal. 

It aint gonna happen. Uncle Roy is the Highlander and is therefore immortal. 

That's what the Gretna fans used to say about Brooks*.

* actually I think everybody new Brooks wasn't long for this world. Plus he donated to Dee4Life unlike Roy, good c**t/utter w**k.

Anyone any thoughts on how we'll line up for this one? Obvs its looking like Hendry will be in for O'Dea but I'm wondering if Mr McCann will change anything up top to try and get the goals - I'm wondering if he might bring Wolters in and maybe play Allan further forward in the 10 position?

Thank you

Anyone any thoughts on how we'll line up for this one? Obvs its looking like Hendry will be in for O'Dea but I'm wondering if Mr McCann will change anything up top to try and get the goals - I'm wondering if he might bring Wolters in and maybe play Allan further forward in the 10 position?
Thank you

Why would O'Dea not play?

1 hour ago, Fifespud said:

Why would O'Dea not play?

O'Dea suspended for Wednesday, chance to play the two young CHs together I would imagine. Was there not also talk of him having a slight niggle before the league cup game against Utd? If so, maybe chance for an extra bit of rest.

O'Dea suspended for Wednesday, chance to play the two young CHs together I would imagine. Was there not also talk of him having a slight niggle before the league cup game against Utd? If so, maybe chance for an extra bit of rest.

I wouldn't - league game is more important in the bigger picture - O'Dea will start tomorrow.

Thank you

O'Dea will 100% start tomorrow.

Bain

Kerr      O'Dea      Hendry    Holt

Kamara

Deacon          Gowser          Allan

Moussa       El Bak

Hopfully we line up something like this and not play one up top.

Bain
Kerr      O'Dea      Hendry    Holt
                       Kamara
Deacon          Gowser          Allan
             Moussa       El Bak

Hopfully we line up something like this and not play one up top.

It's a pity you're not allowed to play 13 players because if you added Haber and Wolters that would be a hell of a starting 11!

17 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

It's a pity you're not allowed to play 13 players because if you added Haber and Wolters that would be a hell of a starting 11!

Aye McCann definitely has options and O'Hara done well against the DABS, it's definitely a good thing though having decent depth in the squad.

Curran suspended, and Billy Mckay not yet fit. A Schalk/Mikkelsen partnership or will Jim just play one up.

O'Brien also suspended leaving us short of midfield options. Young Dykes should get at least a seat on the bench.

A draw would be a decent result for us given the above.

We need at least 2 more players in before end of month.

Curran suspended, and Billy Mckay not yet fit. A Schalk/Mikkelsen partnership or will Jim just play one up.

O'Brien also suspended leaving us short of midfield options. Young Dykes should get at least a seat on the bench.

A draw would be a decent result for us given the above.

We need at least 2 more players in before end of month.

Looked from the photos earlier in the thread that Gardyne will play off someone, and that Routis will play wide right.

Edit: although those pictures did have O'Brien in midfield, so maybe not.

Archived