Weekend Betting

Slacker

I realise that Swansea are absolutely awful, but 5/1 away at Wolves today seems like a very big price?
Signs of life but I'd be delighted even with a replay. Can't score although Carvahal should bring more positivity to the style of play.
I'd say Wolves would be midtable in the Premier League the way they're playing at the moment.
I hope I'm havering shite but I'm not confident of a positive result for the Swans.

Anyone seen any odds on Stranraer getting relegated? Given their current plight.
Not looked but McBookie usually run a book.
I wouldn't dive in as they seem to be cost cutting and have just signed a loan player from Rangers.

Plymouth are 16th but one of the form teams of the league at home to Bury who are bottom and have lost their last 5 without scoring.
Home win is above evens. Whats the catch? :unsure2:
None really apart from its a pretty open league and anybody can beat anyone else on their day.

Liking the look of Ayr to score both halves at 7/5. Top scorers in the country, only failed to score twice this season, one of those games was against Hibs.
Arbroath beat Ayr a couple of weeks ago so I’d imagine Ayr will be out for revenge.
Double this with Raith to score both halves at 11/10.

Double 5.04.

Liking the look of Ayr to score both halves at 7/5. Top scorers in the country, only failed to score twice this season, one of those games was against Hibs.
Arbroath beat Ayr a couple of weeks ago so I’d imagine Ayr will be out for revenge.
Double this with Raith to score both halves at 11/10.

Double 5.04.

We have played them twice at Somerset and won both games 2-1