FA Cup 2017/18

Eednud

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jamamafegan said:

YOU BEAUTY!

51 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Pickford had a good game and then he went and fucked it all up with that horrific attempt to attack the ball. He’s fucked it for everyone.

:) 

2 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Hopefully VVD shanks in an OG, gives away a penalty and gets send off.

2 hours ago, Jambomo said:

Commentry already decirbing Van Dyke as "The Rolls Royce" of players. His first touch of the ball! :lol:

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Virgil rounded in the box already.

lol

BEC02F2E-EC52-4513-BBB9-4D11BF979FBE.jpeg

To be fair to the Ev I thought they were much better than a few weeks ago. Bolasie gave them a great outlight on the right and Jagielka at the back helped. 

A right good cup tie huge away support and it was looking like a trip to the shack a week on Wednesday. Up popped the big man though to make it a dream debut and the Kop were loving it :) 

Liverpool have shown a different side to them in the last week, not quite firing on all cylinders but grinding out three 2-1 wins. 

17 games unbeaten since October will be put to the biggest test going next Sunday though. 

Roll on Monday’s draw something different please. 

52 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

To be fair to the Ev I thought they were much better than a few weeks ago. Bolasie gave them a great outlight on the right and Jagielka at the back helped. 

A right good cup tie huge away support and it was looking like a trip to the shack a week on Wednesday. Up popped the big man though to make it a dream debut and the Kop were loving it :) 

Liverpool have shown a different side to them in the last week, not quite firing on all cylinders but grinding out three 2-1 wins. 

17 games unbeaten since October will be put to the biggest test going next Sunday though. 

Not sure if there was a reason for it but there seemed a load of empty seats at anfield tonight....especially in the top tier visible from the tv studio. Thought a derby in the FA Cup would have been a sell out

Meant your substitution prediction, thought it was going to happen, but aArnold came on for Gomez!!!

It wasn’t a substitution prediction, I meant moving forward, that would be the starting defence I’d pick if I was Klopp. Think Gomez needs tried at centre back alongside Virgil.

1 minute ago, Cptn Hooch said:

Not sure if there was a reason for it but there seemed a load of empty seats at anfield tonight....especially in the top tier visible from the tv studio. Thought a derby in the FA Cup would have been a sell out

Was very much a sell out Captain. Liverpool run an ‘automatic cup scheme’ where season tickets holders then members can secure a seat for all FA Cup ties in June before the season starts. Only a handful are left and they go instantly. 

For security reasons the front row of the top tier of the Anfield Road End were empty and the end seats by the aisles which knock a few off the attendance. 

FFS Rab, tone it down.

He’s getting out of control on here. A real menace on this forum.

A right good cup tie huge away support and it was looking like a trip to the shack a week on Wednesday. Up popped the big man though to make it a dream debut and the Kop were loving it [emoji4] 

How do you think Lolverpool will fare next Sunday? Home advantage and certainly not goal-shy, but do you fear a rude awakening at the hands of Man City?

ETA: ^^^PL thread for this question

10 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Was very much a sell out Captain. Liverpool run an ‘automatic cup scheme’ where season tickets holders then members can secure a seat for all FA Cup ties in June before the season starts. Only a handful are left and they go instantly. 

For security reasons the front row of the top tier of the Anfield Road End were empty and the end seats by the aisles which knock a few off the attendance. 

Fair do's. I've seen the attendance quoted as 52,513 which is jus shy of the capacity but it did seem like large areas of empty seats...saying that it was half time...maybe the pies are better up there ;)

29 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

How do you think Lolverpool will fare next Sunday? Home advantage and certainly not goal-shy, but do you fear a rude awakening at the hands of Man City?

ETA: ^^^PL thread for this question

I really don’t know how it’ll go 8Mile. For half an hour at theirs thought Liverpool were the better side but conceded a soft goal and capitulated with 10 men. Could be a few goals in it but Man City definitely the most polished side at the moment.

26 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:

Fair do's. I've seen the attendance quoted as 52,513 which is jus shy of the capacity but it did seem like large areas of empty seats...saying that it was half time...maybe the pies are better up there ;)

Ha ha maybe they are. The middle tier of the Main Stand pretty much empties out at half time (I sit just above it so can’t see it) for hospitality too. Plymouth, Wolves etc last season all sold out very quickly League Cup ties too. 

Be very careful from now on. P&B rules would appear that if you dare to mention anything of that nature the usual sheep will round on you and accuse you of "crowd wanking". Whatever that means. You have been warned.

24 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:
1 hour ago, Cptn Hooch said:

Be very careful from now on. P&B rules would appear that if you dare to mention anything of that nature the usual sheep will round on you and accuse you of "crowd wanking". Whatever that means. You have been warned.

Noted, although I wasn't trying to make a point...just an observation but thanks for the heads up anyways

Archived