FA Cup 2017/18

Eednud

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andy Robertson played regularly with Gavin Gunning and Callum Butcher, roasters are no issue to him.
Some goal by Everton.

Suppose that could go for his International career as well???

As ring rusty as Van Dijk is, he is still streets ahead of the usual roasters Robertson has to play beside at the back and cover for, perhaps this weight of his mind has freed him up allowing to play his natural game!!![emoji6]

Lovren, Klavan, Matip and Moreno should be confined to the bench. They’re just not that good.

If I was Klopp I’d keep Robertson at left back, bring Alexander-Arnold in at right back and play Joe Gomez at centre half beside Van Dijk. Think Gomez’ natural position is centre half and with his pace beside Van Dijk, could be a good pairing.

If only Robertson hadn't been out of position there.

Behave, how can you say that when he was one of two men left back at a corner!!!
Unless you mean he should have been in the box or taking the corner, in which case, I agree!!!

Lovren, Klavan, Matip and Moreno should be confined to the bench. They’re just not that good.

If I was Klopp I’d keep Robertson at left back, bring Alexander-Arnold in at right back and play Joe Gomez at centre half beside Van Dijk. Think Gomez’ natural position is centre half and with his pace beside Van Dijk, could be a good pairing.

So close!!!

2 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

Behave, how can you say that when he was one of two men left back at a corner!!!
Unless you mean he should have been in the box or taking the corner, in which case, I agree!!!

I know, he was right in front of goal. Just a good breakaway by Everton.

I know, he was right in front of goal. Just a good breakaway by Everton.

You're slowly tuning in to the Robbo-love, aren't you???

Archived