FA Cup 2017/18

Eednud

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

To be fair to the Ev I thought they were much better than a few weeks ago. Bolasie gave them a great outlight on the right and Jagielka at the back helped. 

A right good cup tie huge away support and it was looking like a trip to the shack a week on Wednesday. Up popped the big man though to make it a dream debut and the Kop were loving it :) 

Liverpool have shown a different side to them in the last week, not quite firing on all cylinders but grinding out three 2-1 wins. 

17 games unbeaten since October will be put to the biggest test going next Sunday though. 

Roll on Monday’s draw something different please. 

If you’re looking for something different you could always just switch teams again, just a thought.

1 minute ago, Christophe said:

If you’re looking for something different you could always just switch teams again, just a thought.

Switch teams ?! 

How about suddenly pretending I don’t support 1 any more like you Christophe :lol: 

11 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Any info on what happened with Firmino Rab ?

Just waiting on the referees report GB don’t think anyone wants to say anything until then. Looks from the lip readings that there’s been nothing racist said. 

I'm not looking to defend Firmino here, but they seem absolutely desperate for him to have abused Holgate. Referee, who was in the middle of the incident, has reported an allegation of racial abuse to the FA. Why didn't he send him off immediately - he was in the middle of the fucking incident!

Schwarzer there saying "You can tell he's said something by Holgate's reaction" - none of the other people around, including the referee, reacted at all.

Pretty turgid game this. I was hoping that a game at one of the smaller League grounds would have a decent old-school cup tie feel but apart from that wee spell about 10 minutes ago you get the sense Fleetwood would be delighted with a replay from this.

Archived