FA Cup 2017/18

Eednud

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

This is a fitting end to a dreadful football season all round. Nothing to remember in Scotland, England, Spain, Italy, Germany or France.

Let's hope it all kicks off in Russia next month.

I think you are forgetting about something ... :P 

Listen Young, Jones, Rashford and Lingard will look a lot better when they are surrounded by quality players.......... #AyeRight

It’s going to be as negative and dull as the last Euros.

1-0 Correct Scores is my tip for most games.

And the English have the cheek to slag off and dismiss scottish football as a pub league and that was their showpiece. Around a billion quid of talent on show and it was akin to something you'd see on a public park on a Sunday morning. 

That was fucking cancer of the eyeballs. I'm looking forward to my Sky contract running out at the end of July so I can get it punted so far to f**k. 

40 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

And the English have the cheek to slag off and dismiss scottish football as a pub league and that was their showpiece. Around a billion quid of talent on show and it was akin to something you'd see on a public park on a Sunday morning. 

That was fucking cancer of the eyeballs. I'm looking forward to my Sky contract running out at the end of July so I can get it punted so far to f**k. 

It was never the best combination for a classic. Thankfully I was driving home from the Scottish Cup Final so missed it all apart from the last 2 minutes of injury time. 

16 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Think big Szamo, as big as you can ... :) 

The World Cup final? 

Unless you're talking about those that have latched on to a team from Madrid/Liverpool.

Guest Moomintroll
5 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

The World Cup final? 

Unless you're talking about those that have latched on to a team from Madrid/Liverpool.

Clearly Goldenhill v Shortlees, as big as it gets imho.

1 hour ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

The World Cup final? 

No no no ... you mentioned Russia at the start Szamo. 

Don’t know about latching on but you’ve got it ... :) 

Always annoys me when players miss chances like that because they refuse to trust their weak foot. You'd think professionals earning £100k a week would spend some time developing it. 

Alonso is left footed is he no?

Archived