FA Cup 2017/18

Eednud

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Moomintroll

Just a thought, but now that the WC squads have been announced, why is Eric Bailly not playing.

1 minute ago, The Master said:

But in the heat of the moment, Jones wouldn’t know that. It’s the attempt to play the ball that’s important, no matter how futile an attempt it might be.

I accept that. I just disagree with the rule, not this particular application of it.

2 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

That's another one of my problems with the rule. The reason it was brought in was because of the 'double punishment' thing (like when we lost a penalty and Considine in the cup against Celtic a few years ago), but that only works if the player actually scores the penalty.

The punishment is handing the opposition a free shot from twelve yards. If the penalty takers too shite to score, its their own fault. 

The rule about free kicks being taken from where the offside player touched the ball also brings a lot of seethe, I've noticed. 

That "greatest team the world has ever seen" song instantly wants me to see any team's fanbase singing it get pumped.

Dreadful. Don't know if it's worse when it's Chelsea or a Shrewsbury Harriers type team.

6 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

This pitch shadow is really annoying.

No no. There's no shadow. They built the partial stadium roof so that it wouldn't happen. You must be seeing things. Well, partially seeing them anyway.

2 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

That "greatest team the world has ever seen" song instantly wants me to see any team's fanbase singing it get pumped.

Dreadful. Don't know if it's worse when it's Chelsea or a Shrewsbury Harriers type team.

Not as bad as that “oh.... when.... the.... Spurs..... go.... marching.... in....” nonsense.

Just now, 7-2 said:

No no. There's no shadow. They built the partial stadium roof so that it wouldn't happen. You must be seeing things. Well, partially seeing them anyway.

I can’t see a fucking thing down one end.

Agreed. Cringe whenever we sing it.

Archived