• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is great, now the meltdown is guaranteed to run on and on. When Lennon is obviously not jailed for cupping his ears, we'll get more statements and Rangers Media slavering. Lots of stream of consciousness stuff about how it kills them to live in wee Nippy's republican shithole etc. 

Twice in a row we've goaded these mugs into a fucking saga.

44 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Missed the football highlights on tv at the weekend , so been catching up on match reports in today's papers.

As a Jambo , I usually enjoy seeing Hibs get beat, unless it's against us ( which hasn't happened to much lately ) or one of the ugly sisters.

Credit where it's due , Lennon had them playing some good football last season, which looks like it's continued into this.

Strange how it's totally acceptable for 42,000 Sevco mutants to chant what they want and spout their bigoted bile for 90 minute , yet when a manager reacts with some gestures, they all start bleating about it.

Yes I know Lennon should know better but this is what sickens me to the core about Scottish football 

Well done Hibs, f**k off and die again Sevco

Not really. We may have won the league last season but the standard of Football most of the time was dugshite. We drew far too many games and didn't score enough. So far this season though its been a massive improvement, as much as he was to blame last season for some poor performances, Lennon deserves massive credit for the squad he has built so far this season. Every signing looks solid and promising. The standard of football is better, the team look fitter and stronger, we have more experience, more attacking flair. It's early days yet but we look like we have the makings of a very good side but it needs to continue on Saturday. One of our problems in the Championship was doing well against Hearts and Rangers then playing shite next game, we won't get away with that anymore.

7 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

Surely to f**k that's got to be a pisstake from the BBC. Someone's had a bit of fun with the caption I'd guess. 

Same article:

"Police Scotland is aware of offensive and threatening comments that have been posted on social media concerning a named individual and inquiries are currently ongoing in connection with this," a spokeswoman told BBC Scotland.

All because the team they support lost a game of football.

There is absolutely no chance any of this would be happening if we'd lost that game. **** gonna *** though. Lenny has them absolutely foaming and it's making for glorious viewing. The SFA will most likely take action and ban him to appease the hordes as well. 

Archived