Falkirk v Queens

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Calm down mate. As log as me, you, Senor Bairn and Believe the Hype have eachother its going to be ok.

My heads gone mate. He's broken me. 

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, palmy_cammy said:

Can see this being a low scoring affair.

Do you have next weeks lottery numbers...... :eek:

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Yeah fair enough I guess. If someone said that about us after a game like today I would just find it hilarious tbh, but my point really was that his comments arent really reflective of how the fans think and he is basically a man who has been totally undressed in public and is thrashing about spouting any old shite.

No, I realise that. Im actually feeling more sorry for the Falkirk fans tonight having that cretin in charge

7 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Houston has always been classless.

I've regarded him as quite the dick since his stupid interviews when assisting Levein at Scotland.  He's known as something of a bully and it's no surprise to see him handling this so badly.

This is also true.

You know what, though, we just scored a fantastic result with a really good performance - Im going back to talking about the game.

Absolutely no failures today, so its hard to pick out individuals. But, the back four looked solid, again. Kerr looked like he'd been playing at this level for years and Brownlie continued to look rock solid. Fordyce is clearly better in the middle but he slotted in well at right back. Jacobs was immense again, Rankin continued his run of form but Tapping was the standout in midfield. Worked hard but looked really good on the ball too. The run in the first half when he waltzed past four defenders was memorising. His pass, though, for the second goal was even better. Up front Dykes had one of his best games. Won everything in the air, held the ball up well and showed some nice touches. His runs for the second goal and the penalty were strong and pacey. Looks a completely different player to the one who played at the start of the season. 

Dobbie? Well, he's just Dobbie. Probably still isnt hitting the form of this time last season but he had a hand in every goal today and his second was pure quality.

Does anyone know what time it is?

1 hour ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

As for Tapping giving us the big fist pumps etc, what a goon.

He's a local lad, his brother plays for the Shire - probably enjoyed getting it right up some of his mates.

Just now, Mr X said:

This is also true.

You know what, though, we just scored a fantastic result with a really good performance - Im going back to talking about the game.

Absolutely no failures today, so its hard to pick out individuals. But, the back four looked solid, again. Kerr looked like he'd been playing at this level for years and Brownlie continued to look rock solid. Fordyce is clearly better in the middle but he slotted in well at right back. Jacobs was immense again, Rankin continued his run of form but Tapping was the standout in midfield. Worked hard but looked really good on the ball too. The run in the first half when he waltzed past four defenders was memorising. His pass, though, for the second goal was even better. Up front Dykes had one of his best games. Won everything in the air, held the ball up well and showed some nice touches. His runs for the second goal and the penalty were strong and pacey. Looks a completely different player to the one who played at the start of the season. 

Dobbie? Well, he's just Dobbie. Probably still isnt hitting the form of this time last season but he had a hand in every goal today and his second was pure quality.

Does anyone know what time it is?

It's about ten to nine. 

3 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Eh ?

Our board and manager made it very clear that we have a hugely reduced budget this year and we're operating with a much smaller squad. DA Baracus' questioning seems perfectly reasonable. 

19 minutes ago, Mr X said:

No, I realise that. Im actually feeling more sorry for the Falkirk fans tonight having that cretin in charge

Why feel sorry for us. One cup final , coming second in the league twice ahead of teams with vastly superior budgets than ourselves. We've done ok under Houston and I'm sure if he had the same record with queens you'd be happy enough. Every manager has a shelf life and it looks like Houston's had his. I certainly wouldn't put his tenure down as a disaster though as we've had some great times.

13 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Why feel sorry for us. One cup final , coming second in the league twice ahead of teams with vastly superior budgets than ourselves. We've done ok under Houston and I'm sure if he had the same record with queens you'd be happy enough. Every manager has a shelf life and it looks like Houston's had his. I certainly wouldn't put his tenure down as a disaster though as we've had some great times.

Nice, and I didnt feel sorry for you then. Right now, though, you're bottom of the league, just been scudded at home and your manager comes out with a statement that embarrasses your club

Archived