Sky Bet Horses Offer

Son Of Rest for me today. Won the Ayr Gold Cup in 2018. Not done much of note since so a bit of a punt.

Offer on with Sky Bet and money back as free bet with Paddy Power.

Good luck lads 🤞🐎

3 hours ago, jagfox BLM said:

Eldorado Allen in the 1.40 at Cheltenham for me. Money back for 2nd and 3rd in a 6 horse race. What could go wrong? 🤔😂😂😂

Good luck lads 🤞🐎

Mate absolutely fantastic picking superb stuff. I saw it won at 13/2 did they give you the late drift that’s my grudge with this bet now is taking the price 

4 minutes ago, diamond_for_life said:

Mate absolutely fantastic picking superb stuff. I saw it won at 13/2 did they give you the late drift that’s my grudge with this bet now is taking the price 

Yeah, it's annoying. Mine was out to 18/1 from 12/1 at the off, rightly so perhaps as it turned out..

9 minutes ago, diamond_for_life said:

Don't think so mate but I had a fiver on bet365 which did and a 6/1 on Betfair Exchange so all good. 

Same here had a double up with on the blind side and Eldorado allen and instead of getting 7/1 and 13/2 I got11/2 and 5/1. Because both races had promotions on, 4 places instead of 3 on the other race tou don't get bog even though they don't make a difference to your bet.

On 14/11/2020 at 12:13, jagfox BLM said:

Eldorado Allen in the 1.40 at Cheltenham for me. Money back for 2nd and 3rd in a 6 horse race. What could go wrong? 🤔😂😂😂

Good luck lads 🤞🐎

Rite mate who are you winning with today? I will make it easy for you and let you know I’m on captain drake 

54 minutes ago, diamond_for_life said:

Rite mate who are you winning with today? I will make it easy for you and let you know I’m on captain drake 

Late shout but I'm going West Approach. Had the same lead up to win last year's race. Discorama favoured by some though...

Edited by jagfox BLM