Guess the ground

Flybhoy

4 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

While waiting to have my correctness confirmed, here is a new one.saputo2.jpg

Just beaten to it by Long term lurker. It was indeed Tijuana's ground

ETA - Montreal have the best "soccer" stadium in Canada IMO

Edited by Torpar

Had a look at both Serbian and Croatian teams, and I'm pretty sure it's Lokomotiva from Zagreb, as they're the only team from the two leagues who play in those colours, and their ground also appears to have that strange grey slope around the side of the pitch, based on the Wiki picture:

Stadion_Kranjceviceva_air.jpg

Edited by Nightmare

9 hours ago, Nightmare said:

Had a look at both Serbian and Croatian teams, and I'm pretty sure it's Lokomotiva from Zagreb, as they're the only team from the two leagues who play in those colours, and their ground also appears to have that strange grey slope around the side of the pitch, based on the Wiki picture:

Correct, it is Stadion NK Zagreb but the main tenant NK Zagreb who play in white (hence the white seats) are now in the third division, so the clubs pictured Lokomotiva (blue and white) and Rudes (red) are the first division teams that are playing there at the moment as their own grounds aren't up to the required standard.

22 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

82cd344944.jpg

In this image this stadium is playing host to the biggest derby in its country, and that's their fans at each end of the ground with massive banner/flag displays.

Estadio Pedro Bidegain, San Lorenzo?

10 minutes ago, Karpaty said:

Estadio Pedro Bidegain, San Lorenzo?

Nope. Good shout based on the colours involved and the way the ground looks.

I think Boca and River might have something to say about the suggestion that they weren't involved in the biggest derby in Argentina, though. ;)

1 minute ago, Nightmare said:

Nope. Good shout based on the colours involved and the way the ground looks.

I think Boca and River might have something to say about the suggestion that they weren't involved in the biggest derby in Argentina, though. ;)

Must be in Peru or Paraguay or something like that then, fairly sure they clubs have flags that arch like that.