Guess the ground

Flybhoy

Just now, Salvo Montalbano said:

The bit supporting the central park of the roof reminds me of a German stadium. Maybe Stuttgart? Although the setting is a little like the Ernst Happel in Vienna.

Nope, mainland Europe though.

57 minutes ago, GnR989 said:

Warsaw? National stadium?

Think some of the foliage on the left looks a bit more tropical than that? At first glance it reminded me a bit of Luzhniki in Moscow as it has a similar circular shape and there are small pitches around it a bit like that where the locals play games in the evening but pretty sure it's not without googling to remind myself the details of what it looks like.

10 hours ago, Herman Hessian said:

National Stadium in Bucharest, Romania ?

:thumsup2 I took this the night before ICT played Astra Giurgiu. Steaua were playing Trencin behind closed doors because of the fans behaviour. Some Trencin fans were in our hotel but couldn't help us with tickets. So I went along for a look but this was as close as I could get as there were armed police everywhere. Quite bizarre as I could hear about 100 Trencin fans chanting away inside. My mate wisely stayed in the hotel and watched it on telly.