The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

10 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I'm pretty certain wisbit was challenged on the holocaust thing and it became obvious it wasn't a joke.

Yeah, the thread which saw him banned for it genuinely had about five or six pages of nothing but post after post of arguments proving Wisbit was wrong, at which point he would move the goalposts and spout another baseless piece of nonsense to support his fucking mental opinions. I think the line that finally made the mods step in with the banhammer was "the Allies had to come up with something to demonise Hitler".

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The denying gravity I missed but he’s but there’s flat earthers, some folk are just out there. I remember the holocaust denial, I think he called it the “holohoax”? I presumed it it was a joke, he was pretending that he didn’t believe it happened. If he actually thinks that he was rightfully punted. Rightfully punted either way to be fair for a distasteful and unfunny joke.
But, posting videos of yourself playing football manager? What the f**k? Where does the thought, ‘they’ll want to see this’ or ‘this will go well’ come from?

I definitely want to see this.

Pretty sure he was joking about gravity being a myth, apart from nothing being 100% provable, which is true. He gave up when someone asked what would happen if an astronaut stepped on a weight scale in outer space.

xbl celebrating the Twin Towers going down. Another classic memory from the #millionmemoriesposter. His crusade on Christmas was also 10/10.

I remember he once posted that he liked "muslimy looking girls". When challenged on what exactly that meant, he became the most defensive I've ever seen anyone on here.

Archived