The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
 I think we can all hazard a guess at who the sites worst accies poster will be. “The other poster” was bennet after the **** had thumped us 6-0 and joe garner scored a hatrick tbf learned my lesson since then.

Defos cdisanaccie for worst Accies fan.

"Must have had a traumatic childhood experience with Hibs or something. Absolutely chronic patter, up to and including poor quality screenshots of Hamilton's only two ever wins against Hibs in their miserable, trophy-less existence. Pie and Bovril, and indeed the world, would be a much better place if that cat went head first into a brick wall at 120mph."
"A huffy little brat with a major grudge against the m9s. He's the Hamilton version of Eoin Doyle."
"VLIMHO"

u ok m9s?

In 20th place with 15 points and 2 first place votes comes a poster with perhaps the most damning testimonial of all:

"For being even more boring than I am."

Yes, someone who Jmo thinks is more boring than he is. If that doesn't motivate @RandomGuy. to change his ways, nothing will.

What can you say about BoredomGuy? He's so dull his nickname is even more boring than his actual username. He's one of the more prominent posters on here who regularly posts reasoned observations about his team, who enjoys a Football Manager story and is regularly voted one of the best St. Johnstone posters in the yearly poll. Yet the reputation which follows him around P&B is one of him being boring, having dirty fingernails and having a previous account rather tragically named TheTroll.

I personally am of the opinion that if someone can wind up Dundee fans to the extent he can then he can't be that bad, but the numbers don't lie.

Archived